SAIA | Ft Wayne Indiana

Dally02

TB Lurker
Credits
Any of you you guys know much about ft Wayne terminal is , I’m jumping ship out of xpo after 20yrs, place has gotten awful , I I know the jist of how Ltl works , just want a little info , if anyone has any

Any of you you guys know much about ft Wayne terminal is , I’m jumping ship out of xpo after 20yrs, place has gotten awful , I I know the jist of how Ltl works , just want a little info , if anyone has any
Yes, things have declined since 2015 at XPO, but I've worked for far worst in the past. To be fair, I know very little about Saia, but from what I have heard, it doesn't sound like a much better place to work than where you are now. Saia drivers, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I were going to make the jump from XPO elsewhere, it would either be O/D, Fedex, or I'd get out of LTL altogether.

Yes, things have declined since 2015 at XPO, but I've worked for far worst in the past. To be fair, I know very little about Saia, but from what I have heard, it doesn't sound like a much better place to work than where you are now. Saia drivers, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I were going to make the jump from XPO elsewhere, it would either be O/D, Fedex, or I'd get out of LTL altogether.
Def don’t come here,go elsewhere,you will thank us later!!

I have heard/read good stuff about Dayton. Look at them

I have heard/read good stuff about Dayton. Look at them
Good suggestion but I'm not looking to move. I got too much time and seniority invested where I am. Close enough to retirement now that I don't much feel like starting over. As to your post, we had a couple of younger guys leave and go to Dayton and they seem to be satisfied.

You forgot Dayton Freight. Great place to work.

The company itself has its own issues/quirks but realistically how most of us perceive how well everything is run all comes down to local management. With the exception of line drivers... We just bitch about everything.