Averitt | Fuel bonus

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
I wonder if the people who thought up the FUEL BONUS/PAY RAISE, are members of the FLAT EARTH society...On a recent load from Williamston NC to Jamestown KY, 43200lbs, I averaged 5.0 mpg. I've been getting a steady diet of these HEAVY loads. BTW...I'm NOT expecting anykind of BONUS/PAYRAISE anytime soon!

I'm impressed with the MPG on my 2013 Volvo, one year old this week, 165,000 miles and still averages low 7.0's mpg. That's running North East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, then across Jellico twice a night.

I'm impressed with the MPG on my 2013 Volvo, one year old this week, 165,000 miles and still averages low 7.0's mpg. That's running North East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, then across Jellico twice a night.
Mileage on FL is nowhere near that, hence why there are so few FL daycabs at our terminals.

Well Cookville...how long does it take you to tell me I didn't get the "bribe"...fuel bonus...
People were told last week if they got it or not......I did not get one....nor do I care. I guess I'm not appreciated for the job I've done since DAY1!

Haven't heard a word. Most likely only those east of Miss. River qualify since these are the only ones that really matter to Cookevegas..