Averitt | fuel bonus

yoda trainer

TB Lurker
Credits
has anyone out there actually recieved a fuel bonus if so please stand up and be counted! 'ive talked to roughly 100 drivers and i havent found one yet so lets hear from you!

I got it the first two quarters of the program, but sure I won't this time after having missed so much time on medical leave.

Last time FM told me I was one of two in our entire fleet to receive it.

The so-called FUEL BONUS was a scam to begin with, just a excuse not to give TRUCKLOAD a well deserved and earned pay raise. We deserve the same 1.5 cpm the rest of the road people got, it just pi..es me off to think about it. I have not got a bonus and don't even try, why should I ....I and other TRUCKLOAD drivers who bust our butts and do the right things get hosed by the crowd in CKV every chance they get.....so I'm just going to have the same attitude.

Not having a great attitude myself right now. Delivering a Petco about a mile from my house at 0500 in the morning, not so bad since load got me home last night.

But the kicker is going 122 mt to do a NOR-JMS Monday delivery when I thought I would be done until the 26th. Interesting all the trucks I saw at NOR yesterday done for the week. I guess they can't be bothered.

Not me...a few years ago they tried to keep me out over Xmas...I raised holy hell and they backed down...

Not having a great attitude myself right now. Delivering a Petco about a mile from my house at 0500 in the morning, not so bad since load got me home last night.

But the kicker is going 122 mt to do a NOR-JMS Monday delivery when I thought I would be done until the 26th. Interesting all the trucks I saw at NOR yesterday done for the week. I guess they can't be bothered.
I was at PETCO DC Braselton last nite!...were you diving that old VOLVO with the piece of fairing missing? Next time you guys see14286 Prostar, rattle my cage!!!!!!...BTW I'm off until the 26th...not going to answer the phone if it shows 931-52x-xxxx!

I was at PETCO DC Braselton last nite!...were you diving that old VOLVO with the piece of fairing missing? Next time you guys see14286 Prostar, rattle my cage!!!!!!...BTW I'm off until the 26th...not going to answer the phone if it shows 931-52x-xxxx!
Not mine but I saw that one Lol!

I left around 2130 after backing up to door 3 to get load rearranged since the last pallet was hanging too far out the back to even close the doors.

I dropped a Garland TX at NOR earlier that day and came back for this one. Funny how TX drivers never seem to be out this way to get those loads. I know a Macon driver was headed out there with a Sunday delivery like I almost was. I'm thinking I will end up in West Monroe tomorrow getting a Graphic to come back with.

Happy trails and Happy Holidays!

I saw you backing in to the door.....I pulled door 22, put my mt in, and pulled off to the side, waited till 2200 and hauled butt down to ORLANDO DC.