Fuel Prices Lower, Trucks Still Slower

imported_NuShuz

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm curious. Since we have seen a decline in the price of fuel in the past few weeks, will be ever see the trucks speed return to their old settings or will we continue to be in everyone's way?:BS:

Fuel prices were on the increase for years before coming down recently. There are still many variables that could easily push the price of fuel back up in this unstable economic environment and other issues abroad. I do not believe that because fuel has been declining for a few weeks that it constitutes a trend at this point.

Fuel prices were on the increase for years before coming down recently. There are still many variables that could easily push the price of fuel back up in this unstable economic environment and other issues abroad. I do not believe that because fuel has been declining for a few weeks that it constitutes a trend at this point.

good try Nushuz......... i dont think we'll see anything for quite awhile yet

I'm sure they would 9Fan, and I too am sorry that anyone had to lose their job. I suppose you haven't been complaining about the slow speed to others though have you? We've ALL complained about it, so I don't want to hear any of you deny it because of who may see it. I've simply asked the question that we've all been wanting to know the answer to. Thank's for the answer.

I'm sure they would 9Fan, and I too am sorry that anyone had to lose their job. I suppose you haven't been complaining about the slow speed to others though have you? We've ALL complained about it, so I don't want to hear any of you deny it because of who may see it. I've simply asked the question that we've all been wanting to know the answer to. Thank's for the answer.

:biglaugh:Actually,i,ve never complained about "slow trucks",other than the tires on my 65mph truck were worn out.I guess you never miss something you've never had,and I should have mentioned that in my original response..:1036316054:I will say the ETA,s are alot more even to all the drivers with the streamlined speeds.They may not make a big difference in a CLT-GBO run but do on a CLT-MEM or CLT-ORL...

If you guys would spend a lot less time kissing butts and pay attention to what I ask, which by the way, was answered promptly, and quit making your smart a_ _ remarks, you'd be better off. 9Fan, you're right, LMAO, I've NEVER heard you complain about anything..............you keep acting like you're sitting on the fence if you'd like, we know you. And no, Mr. Jones, nobody suggested the trucks run 100 down the road or to the unemployment line. I simply asked if the company had any plans on turning the trucks back up and I got my answer from the one I needed it from. But as usual, there was a smart a_ _ who just had to say something stupid. Why is it that you guys take it so personal when someone post a thread that you can't get your minds wrapped around, and then respond as though you want management to recognize your alliance, when in fact you're as much a bunch of back biters as the next crowd? THERE'S NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU that hasn't complained about something around here in the past six months, including the speed of the trucks, and to suggest otherwise, would be foolish as you'd only be kidding yourselves, due in part to the fact that, others as well as those in positions of authority, know you all TOO well. I'm patiently waiting on the next single fingered response.

You know what, I've thought about this last post and I suppose I should apologize for my remarks. I was curious about the decline in fuel prices versus the trucks being turned down as well as a few others, and I did get the answer I needed. I didn't need any reminders that others were unemployed and would love to have a 65 mph truck to drive. I believe that was a no brainer. I have noticed a bit of hostility from some, not all and I must admit, I've been rude myself and for that I apologize to any and all.

I personally have no issue with questions that people ask. I would hope that those posing questions do so in a professional manner, which is almost always the case, but the questions I do not mind. There may be certain types of questions that are better left off the boards and are better served by a PM. I do receive PM's quite often from numerous parties with all types of questions and concerns.

I do not expect anyone to treat me any different than they do anyone else on the boards. I am sure there are things that we do as a company that some, if not many, do not like or would disagree with. Sometimes they disagree because they do not have enough information to feel otherwise and if they had the same information we had they might feel differently. Of course, I am sure there are things we would disagree on even if we all had the same information.

I do not visit the board to have anyone censor what they may say because they know I come to chat from time to time. I want those that come here to feel free to say what is on their mind regardless of my visits. If asked a question I will always respond, especially if it is directed specifically at me. You won't always like my response but it will be honest......

I am relatively new here at WTVA and my main purpose for coming to these boards was to try and open up the lines of communication. I realize that one on one and in person is always better but that is not always a reality and some form of communication is better than none.

I can honestly say that we have been able to implement some changes to several things based on information shared with me here. Maybe not huge items but changes nonetheless that impacted people positively. Had this lines of communication not been here then it might have been years before I learned these things on my own.

Feel free to ask questions either on the forum, a PM, or simply call me. I don't come here every day but I do so on a regular basis.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and enjoy the next few days with your family. I am sure we all have many things to be thankful for.

If you guys would spend a lot less time kissing butts and pay attention to what I ask, which by the way, was answered promptly, and quit making your smart a_ _ remarks, you'd be better off. 9Fan, you're right, LMAO, I've NEVER heard you complain about anything..............you keep acting like you're sitting on the fence if you'd like, we know you. And no, Mr. Jones, nobody suggested the trucks run 100 down the road or to the unemployment line. I simply asked if the company had any plans on turning the trucks back up and I got my answer from the one I needed it from. But as usual, there was a smart a_ _ who just had to say something stupid. Why is it that you guys take it so personal when someone post a thread that you can't get your minds wrapped around, and then respond as though you want management to recognize your alliance, when in fact you're as much a bunch of back biters as the next crowd? THERE'S NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU that hasn't complained about something around here in the past six months, including the speed of the trucks, and to suggest otherwise, would be foolish as you'd only be kidding yourselves, due in part to the fact that, others as well as those in positions of authority, know you all TOO well. I'm patiently waiting on the next single fingered response.

enjoy your 2 days off, and dont eat to much bird