Central Transport | Fuel Shortage?

this maybe an example of canada not financially bailing out the u.s. anymore and they're finding it hard to keep up with the bills. being that your terminal is in the top 5 as far as size, you're going through alot of fuel compared to others. keep an eye out for a fuel tanker in the yard and i bet it magically works again.

this maybe an example of canada not financially bailing out the u.s. anymore and they're finding it hard to keep up with the bills. being that your terminal is in the top 5 as far as size, you're going through alot of fuel compared to others. keep an eye out for a fuel tanker in the yard and i bet it magically works again.

I haven't seen that fuel tanker in the yard for a couple of weeks now. Have to go to the Flying J for fuel, Sure slows you down getting your 15 stops off.

I'm curious to know something.....Dallas has between 30-33 P&D drivers give or take a quitter or two. We have a 55 door terminal that Vitran owns. No shop or fuel island. We have on site fueling twice a week. What is Vitrans biggest terminal and where is it? How many doors? Shops? And what would be considered their 2nd biggest and where would it be? And how many P&D drivers do those terminals have?

I'm curious to know something.....Dallas has between 30-33 P&D drivers give or take a quitter or two. We have a 55 door terminal that Vitran owns. No shop or fuel island. We have on site fueling twice a week. What is Vitrans biggest terminal and where is it? How many doors? Shops? And what would be considered their 2nd biggest and where would it be? And how many P&D drivers do those terminals have?

Toledo is the biggest out of the terminals I hit ... 101 doors

alot of doors, but not as great volume as others.

well, he said biggest terminal , not busiest :) .. I know they don't do a lot of pick ups and deliveries compared to a lot . but the company newsletter said Toledo was the busiest hub in the company .. so , they are busy with through freight , just not there own freight .. actually I believe the news letter said busiest east to west or west to east or something of that nature

are you still having a fuel issue in detroit? if so, those tanks usually have a gauge on them. somebody needs to check it out and report back their findings. i'm putting all my chips on that it's empty.

are you still having a fuel issue in detroit? if so, those tanks usually have a gauge on them. somebody needs to check it out and report back their findings. i'm putting all my chips on that it's empty.

Gauge say's about 3400 gals. TM claims the board went out in it and the new part should be in today? Old TM knew how to by-pass the card reader, new TM has no clue. Go Figure.

All the self contained fuel tanks connected to the internet and ordered fuel automatically when it got to a certain level.

Gauge say's about 3400 gals. TM claims the board went out in it and the new part should be in today? Old TM knew how to by-pass the card reader, new TM has no clue. Go Figure.

should'nt have gotten rid of old t.m. i'm suprised theirs fuel in it, there goes my chips.

we have 73 doors in Detroit and 40-45 city drivers, no shop, but fuel island that is out of order waiting on a part for the card reader.

Indy is the biggest term I hit. 113 doors,garage, fuel. I look at their driver board once in a while but don't know the counts,P&D or Road. It's a lot though. Full time dock, but they cut 1/3 of that a while back to part time. Major break-bulk terminal. Heard that the terminal used to be alot bigger but part of the building collapsed into one of the sink holes in the yard.