Holland | Full Rate or lock the gate

dhxHE67.jpg
Looks like one of the slates running for our local election.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/trp/d/500-day-team-drivers-each/6713869787.html

I talked to a few of their drivers at planet fitness it's legit mostly European outfit!
Let me guess.
Drivers wearing Nike’s,and sweat pants?
Did they mention they pay you on a 1099? Where they cut you a check,with no deductions for anything,so you are an independent contractor basically.
So then the responsibility falls on you to pay your taxes,benefits,and all other deductions.
Just another gimmick to make drivers think they are making the “big” money...

Let me guess.
Drivers wearing Nike’s,and sweat pants?
Did they mention they pay you on a 1099? Where they cut you a check,with no deductions for anything,so you are an independent contractor basically.
So then the responsibility falls on you to pay your taxes,benefits,and all other deductions.
Just another gimmick to make drivers think they are making the “big” money...
1099 is better with the new tax law you can still take deductions for meals and unreimbursed expenses. YRC should give us a per diem.

1099 is better with the new tax law you can still take deductions for meals and unreimbursed expenses. YRC should give us a per diem.
May want to look up the meal deduction on being an independent, or owner operator with a 1099, as opposed to an employee with a W-2, like at yrc.

May want to look up the meal deduction on being an independent, or owner operator with a 1099, as opposed to an employee with a W-2, like at yrc.
New tax all you get is standard deduction that's it. 1099 still able to take deductions for everything. Standard deduction good if you're married but it screws single guys like myself all we get is $12,000.

The indians and somalians are the worst I've seen some 3 man trucks with a hole where they defecate and urinate while driving truck doesn't stop mechanic refused to work on the truck disgusting it was all over engine under carriage.

The teamsters union along with the traitors in Congress are pushing for more illegal and legal immigration...

We need to be honest about this...

Just a reminder that the company told the drivers that the pain would last 2 years. Before the scheduled end of contract YRC then threatened that if not able to extend they would close. At no time were they held to their agreement by the union. They have manipulated and treated the millions of dollars taken from your pockets like a spoiled trust fund kid. They have not lived within their means or budget. There must be a day of reckoning where YRC must meet it's obligations and make you whole.again

Incompetence begins at the top when an incompetent leader hires incompetent underlings and the process is repeated down through the ranks until it permeates the entire organization. Not until intelligence and common sense are reintroduced into YRC management can profitably be hoped for. YRC has never been held accountable and the time has come for them to step up and act like a business or throw in the towel and walk away.