Holland | Full Rate or lock the gate

There are plenty of non union carriers you can go to so you can just worry about yourself.

I can't let that remark go!
Everyday I see so called PROFESSIONAL TEAMSTER BROTHERS think about themselves, here are a few examples,

1. Getting back 15%
2. by damaging freight
3. By milking clock
4. By putting guarteed frt in nose of trailer
5. Loading 1 0r 2 skids of proper frt in nose then bury with relay.
6. Too damn lazy to pick up a board or strap on dock.
7 . Bitch about trash can running over then saying not my job to empty.
8. Think it is cool driving in yard with out headlights on,
9. Walk right behind forklift then yell at driver for not looking out for you.
10. Bitch about management but won't take intuitive to do your bid right.

Wait till sh.... hits the fan, you will hear these guys say it's not my fault.

Everyday I see so called PROFESSIONAL TEAMSTER BROTHERS think about themselves, here are a few examples,

1. Getting back 15%
2. by damaging freight
3. By milking clock

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

1. Getting back 15%
2. by damaging freight
3. By milking clock

I hear it all the time. Doesn’t mean I should join the crowd.

There is a difference between joining the crowd and protecting good jobs and lively hood of Teamsters to follow.
There are men who fought to get what we have. I am discussed to watch it pissed away by too many.
It’s funny that it gets pissed away from the TOP to the Bottom, well not funny! SAD!!!!!!!!

Some facts to think about when voting , after we gave back -15% pay & week's Vacation & lost pension payments , YRCW Corporate gave them selves all a nice Bonus and awarded themselves free stock shares and they all stayed at full pay & pension , so how is this 'Equal sacrifice " ???? time to grow a set & stand up for our $$$$$$ and week's vacation back and full pension , or lock the gate ................

74fc2fd9b289846d2ef9245562f5296b.jpg
2019 time to PAY UP !!!!! No more Excuses !!

There is a difference between joining the crowd and protecting good jobs and lively hood of Teamsters to follow.
There are men who fought to get what we have. I am discussed to watch it pissed away by too many.
I don’t think you understood my remark in regards to 15% comment
Oh thank you for that. What the hell is that supposed to mean. So I'm not supposed to worry about my retirement. I've gained nearly nothing in the last 9 years as far as retirement goes. And PS, I'm not an old guy just buying my time to get there. I've got at least 15 years left.
I don’t agree with a guy opting out of central states. We have to keep paying in for the ones who are retired and the ones who is approaching retirement. We stick together on this not just think about yourself. Not what a Union is about.

Up North if we don't plug the trucks in on the weekend nothing will be moving come Monday morning. I am more than happy to take the extra half hour and throw it in a dock and put some fuel in. Soon it will start to warm up and we will not have to do that on the weekend till next winter. I don't know how many terminals have this policy and weather or not Scott Ware likes it or not it needs to be done. I know it takes a little common sense sometimes which is not found in great quantities around here but if you live in places like Minnesota and Wisconsin you better have your tanks full and your tractors plugged in or you have a serious problem in Jan and Feb.
Did you drop your trailer to the dock this weekend?

Did you drop your trailer to the dock this weekend?
Wow you expect me to remember two days ago....you ask a lot.....yes I did and I fueled along with every other driver at my barn. If you are going to bitch about me being a bad brother or something your barking up the wrong tree. When my steward or BA addresses the situation I will take appropriate action, until then I am following the rules. I was just suspended two days in December and I am on thin ice right now so I am being a real good boy for a while.

Wow you expect me to remember two days ago....you ask a lot.....yes I did and I fueled along with every other driver at my barn. If you are going to bitch about me being a bad brother or something your barking up the wrong tree. When my steward or BA addresses the situation I will take appropriate action, until then I am following the rules. I was just suspended two days in December and I am on thin ice right now so I am being a real good boy for a while.
That’s a rule you are breaking. Gotta love a road driver that chases .50hr before he goes home every week. Had that same problem in Spartanburg for a while til company screwed us over fueling. Please remember you have to do the same to progress disciplinary action. So if you were to honor work rules it wouldn’t help your current situation. Do you even read your contract?

Not taking anyone’s side here you guys,but if,some,of the work rules that have been in place for literally decades,that are not cost effective, and could be either eliminated,or streamlined a bit,the operational savings to the company could maybe then go towards larger increases in wages moving forward?

Not taking anyone’s side here you guys,but if,some,of the work rules that have been in place for literally decades,that are not cost effective, and could be either eliminated,or streamlined a bit,the operational savings to the company could maybe then go towards larger increases in wages moving forward?

Well said. Famous last words of dying business,labor union or other organizations, "THATS THE WAY WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT"

That’s a rule you are breaking. Gotta love a road driver that chases .50hr before he goes home every week. Had that same problem in Spartanburg for a while til company screwed us over fueling. Please remember you have to do the same to progress disciplinary action. So if you were to honor work rules it wouldn’t help your current situation. Do you even read your contract?
Talk to my steward and BA! Please don't start no ::shit::, I'm not in the mood!