ABF | Full ratification

I was told by the mechanics at 059 (Jackson ms.) yesterday that they will be voting on Friday July 20. No one knew what, if any, changes were made. The consensus is that they will be re-voting on the same supplement as last time.

I was told by the mechanics at 059 (Jackson ms.) yesterday that they will be voting on Friday July 20. No one knew what, if any, changes were made. The consensus is that they will be re-voting on the same supplement as last time.
I’m really disappointed in the union leadership not keeping the rank and file updated on this process. Well over two months since the master portion of the contract passed and nothing but total silence on what is happening.

as outdated and jacked up as current state of contracts are not to mention membership, Would be nice to eliminate loopholes and outdated provisions. Like us having to wait 2 months+ for a pay raise due to supplements not passing, 2 months of less pay, benefiting company. The master passed, impliment the master portion, no supplement will effect pay, or if it does, back pay!! In the end, guessing it will just go into effect regardless. Poor dinosaur methods.

as outdated and jacked up as current state of contracts are not to mention membership, Would be nice to eliminate loopholes and outdated provisions. Like us having to wait 2 months+ for a pay raise due to supplements not passing, 2 months of less pay, benefiting company. The master passed, impliment the master portion, no supplement will effect pay, or if it does, back pay!! In the end, guessing it will just go into effect regardless. Poor dinosaur methods.
The Passing of this Contract benefits the Company. Let’s support those who exercised their right to vote NO to a subpar Supplement and are still negotiating