Central Transport | Funny thing happened sunday?

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
I could have swore that runaway train and I were conversing and I woke up this morning and all was deleted, like it never happened, How does something like this happened, when you catch some one telling fibs and obviously really upset him he just deletes everything that was posted, and then not one thing has been posted today???? funny thing happened Sunday????

I could have swore that runaway train and I were conversing and I woke up this morning and all was deleted, like it never happened, How does something like this happened, when you catch some one telling fibs and obviously really upset him he just deletes everything that was posted, and then not one thing has been posted today???? funny thing happened Sunday????

How do you know that it was RT that deleted your post?

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Keep poking the bear just might find out what happened to that conversation.