Fyi

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Gotta ask, what are y'all going to do when the customers down in the dirty south don't load to deliver the freight picked up down here. There are several that laughed at an e-mail sent out telling them to load the freight to deliver. Just a little curious on how you operate 10+ hours away from the customers and the driver is on his own. Also, if the south isn't profitable, why are y'all trying to keep picking up freight?

Gotta ask, what are y'all going to do when the customers down in the dirty south don't load to deliver the freight picked up down here. There are several that laughed at an e-mail sent out telling them to load the freight to deliver. Just a little curious on how you operate 10+ hours away from the customers and the driver is on his own.

it was done before bubba and we can do it again!

Sounds like the same drivel spewed months and even weeks before "Black Friday" Which someone posted that a big decision coming down that Friday that could affect jobs. And was summarily shot down in flames even then. I just want to know one thing. Can anyone honestly say that they haven't recently updated their resume? Posted their resume on Monster? Or started looking at other Job sites? I bet not many. Or at least ones with some sense. It has been proven that honesty is not a great virtue for some on this site. So I really dont expect some to answer the question honestly.

Sounds like the same drivel spewed months and even weeks before "Black Friday" Which someone posted that a big decision coming down that Friday that could affect jobs. And was summarily shot down in flames even then. I just want to know one thing. Can anyone honestly say that they haven't recently updated their resume? Posted their resume on Monster? Or started looking at other Job sites? I bet not many. Or at least ones with some sense. It has been proven that honesty is not a great virtue for some on this site. So I really dont expect some to answer the question honestly.

Regardless of the veiled personal attacks, Jevic has done what every responsible organization can do in times of recession: Put itself in the best possible position for longevity. We are looking towards a solid future providing class leading service in the LTL market with a specialization in Haz-Mat, PFF, and damage free delivery.

Regardless of the veiled personal attacks, Jevic has done what every responsible organization can do in times of recession: Put itself in the best possible position for longevity. We are looking towards a solid future providing class leading service in the LTL market with a specialization in Haz-Mat, PFF, and damage free delivery.

I assure you there is no personal attack here. Veiled or otherwise. I do notice you didnt answer the question though. How long has it been since you updated your resume? Honestly.

hey gabby u looked at our trailers lately. that new system wont help when your on the side of the road broke down. open that office window u got and look at your future of broken doors, cross-members and holes in the floors of almost every trailer in the fleet. not to mention chemicals that are never cleaned out. but hey u will be able to see all those broke down drivers on a fancy new computer and talk to em even, maybe the customer can see that as well with this great new technology u are getting. that would be funny

you know what to do!!!

ericthemidget10tq1.jpg

Find that guy gabby, you know what to do- you know what to do!!!!!

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/172/mat-yak2.wav

You know what gets me? We have all heard Dave G. and Tim C. come to our terminal and feed us a great big helping of Crap Pie before. 99% of the meeting was filled with all kinds of crap, Talking about how well were doing. Gonna be around for a "Long Time To Come" And then all of a sudden we are supposed to believe some crap Dave G. writes on the company website. And then post it in a thread as if it were some kind of news release. I sure hope you guys arent this naive.

It's good to see that the Company is getting rid of some of it's Dead Weight. Some of the comments and remarks on this site it's also a wonder that the company has made it this far with so many MORONS behind the Wheel. Getting a Life for some of you Clowns COULD BE A GOOD THING..Should also be a TOP PRIORITY. After you get your RESUME up Dated of Course.

It should be fairly obvious that as long as some of you still have jobs, (which wont be for long) This company will still be slap full of MORONS. And it is very obvious that some screen names fit better than others.

folks let face it, Jevic has been a good and at some times at GREAT trucking company. But time have changed and the ecomony has changed. We were at best a niche carrier and with times being tough our niche is gone. The hub and spoke (R&L and FedX and Yellow) have won this battle for now. I will not die, but I will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes. This was a great company and I was told I did not have to worry (until yesterday). Just take this as a learning experience and move. Life is full of obstcles and it is not how many hits you can take but it how many hits you can take and keep moving forward. Just my opinion

and them up north say its the souhthern economy breaking jevic NOT fuel cards are not working they dont pay ther bills they are to far in the hole to get out they will close all of it by summer or fall at the latest thye dont owe me sh** but 2weeks vac so i owe them nothing

And to top everything else off. They had some J3 (Concord, NC) drivers sitting at J2(Chicago). Gave them a load to J5(Atlanta) and got them to leave their trucks with all their personal belongings and take an older truck to J5. For the auction I presume. They said J5 would get them back to J2 to retrieve their trucks. BUT when they arrived at J5 they were informed that they were terminated. And would have to find their own way back home. When asked about their personal belongings at J2 they were told they would unload their stuff, palletize it and ship it back to J3. Doesnt that make you feel good???:nutkick: