Fyi

well, if they was like me when i cleaned mine out they would need more than a pallet. may be a small dump truck, i did'nt relize how much junk i had in my truck.

dont u love a company thats treats u like sh** lie and betray i have no use for them after the 1st lie n cc thnx for the job input got 1 just cant do tanker...thnx bud i'll b pullin a skateboard

And to top everything else off. They had some J3 (Concord, NC) drivers sitting at J2(Chicago). Gave them a load to J5(Atlanta) and got them to leave their trucks with all their personal belongings and take an older truck to J5. For the auction I presume. They said J5 would get them back to J2 to retrieve their trucks. BUT when they arrived at J5 they were informed that they were terminated. And would have to find their own way back home. When asked about their personal belongings at J2 they were told they would unload their stuff, palletize it and ship it back to J3. Doesnt that make you feel good???:nutkick:

If thats what occurred Cowboy, let them know its in violation of Federal Law and they can file a complaint. Federal law requires the company to pay their expenses home, when they are terminated away from there.

I'm not sure of an actual drivers name. But i know a driver who gave one of them a ride back (without permission) to get his stuff. He said he couldnt just leave the guy stranded. I also talked to a operations mgr. Who will remain un named that one of the drivers called after leaving J2 on his way to J5. The Ops Mgr told him to turn around and go back and get his truck. Because he was on a list to be terminated at the end of that trip.

the trouble is that a bad situation has gotton worse by spewing rumors and false inuendo .are people being let go ,yes ! is it being done durring economic hard times ,Yes ! are some displaced workers sour? yes .is the company following the law and obeying such ? if not you might have help from the Dept of Labor. no action means all is legit ! let those souls that continue to earn a living for themselves and thier familiys have some peace .
I have been layed off or displaced many times in 35 years of trucking. do I resent my co-workers for continueing to work ? no do i seek the absolute destruction of some thing far greater in size than me because I am on the outside looking in? no . Do I want the blood of all of the famililys that continue to earn a living from the company on my hands because I lost my job and would I continue to Harp on everyone that still works there ? I'm looking in the mirror now . NO .I have survived a lay off,found another job ,got on with my good life as should you. Don't continue to riot because you personally feel hurt .this affects many more lives than your own.
Stand tall, keep your dignity ,walk away . Get on with the living part and let your friends and thier familys live also .. Peace !

Since this debacle happened my venom has always been and will continue to be towards Jevic. I have no ill feelings against virtually all the remaining employees (drivers) of Jevic. The only time I have directed any harsh words towards any one person is when I was attacked for expressing my feelings towards Jevic. I have paid my dues and will continue to trash talk about Jevic. And if anyone has a problem with that. Maybe they can get some counseling, Take a pill or something. OR just learn to live and deal with it. I have been an ardent supporter of Jevic for years. Now I guess I will be an ardent basher of Jevic for years. Deal with it.

Since this debacle happened my venom has always been and will continue to be towards Jevic. I have no ill feelings against virtually all the remaining employees (drivers) of Jevic. The only time I have directed any harsh words towards any one person is when I was attacked for expressing my feelings towards Jevic. I have paid my dues and will continue to trash talk about Jevic. And if anyone has a problem with that. Maybe they can get some counseling, Take a pill or something. OR just learn to live and deal with it. I have been an ardent supporter of Jevic for years. Now I guess I will be an ardent basher of Jevic for years. Deal with it.

Wonder if Jeff can add a rule for not flaming whole companies.

hammer04junevp0.gif

The hammer just came down folk's!!!!

It's good to see that the Company is getting rid of some of it's Dead Weight. Some of the comments and remarks on this site it's also a wonder that the company has made it this far with so many MORONS behind the Wheel. Getting a Life for some of you Clowns COULD BE A GOOD THING..Should also be a TOP PRIORITY. After you get your RESUME up Dated of Course.

What Now???

What Now???

You set your alarm, get out of bed in the morning and start over. The world is a mean, cruel place and if you don't get out of bed, it'll swallow you like you never existed.

After a hard day of trying to get back up running, crack open a beer or soda and thank God you still have the roof over your head and the lady making your dinner in the other room.

Keep that schedule up, til you land on your feet solid, then thank God you survived the crisis.

It's good to see that the Company is getting rid of some of it's Dead Weight. Some of the comments and remarks on this site it's also a wonder that the company has made it this far with so many MORONS behind the Wheel. Getting a Life for some of you Clowns COULD BE A GOOD THING..Should also be a TOP PRIORITY. After you get your RESUME up Dated of Course.

LOOK in the mirror DEADweight they got rid of the best 1st :nutkick::hysterical:

:Rulz::Rulz:

We were doing good all week guys. Everyone has pulled together this week. Lets keep the good info flowing and the bad under control.