SEFL | G&P Trucking cuts pay

they are at 42 cent i think. what do you mean a per diem schedule? i wouldn't be suprised if the cassils sell G&P if things dont get better.

Per diem is for taxes. Road drivers are allowed a deduction for expenses when they take hours away from home. I think it is 70% of $52 per day but I may be wrong. Some companies will add that to drivers pay. This will give them more per week, but so long deduction. equalls out in the end, I think.

Per diem is for taxes. Road drivers are allowed a deduction for expenses when they take hours away from home. I think it is 70% of $52 per day but I may be wrong. Some companies will add that to drivers pay. This will give them more per week, but so long deduction. equalls out in the end, I think.

You don't pat taxes on any per-deim , although you lose the daily meal deduction... I agree it Comes out about the same

They are putting G and P trucks in both Knoxivlle and Asheville I heard. Not talked to any of the guys driving for them.

Top pay for otr driver was 44 cpm, now it is 39 cpm. no layover pay, no hourly pay, no 401k match, per diem, they don't tax $52.00 a day every day you work the driver looses on the social securty pay in the company doesn't match the money on the per diem.