Gag order lifted - Uranium one witness can speak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Of course Holder and Lynch wanted to keep him silent, because they knew that his testimony would implicate them and their best friends from the Democrat party.
    Welcome to our banana republic.

DCM_Doc and Rastus like this.
  2. Northern Flash

He's trying to stay quiet on this subject because it's indefensible. He's like most of the other Democrats, they're holding on to their ass right now.
    :6788:

Rastus likes this.
  3. Northern Flash

Keep dreamin'. This investigation is just getting rolling.

:lmao:
    I've never read a more naïve statement. Your live in some crazy universe, I recommend naming it Denial.

You are more right than you know. Mueller is getting so close, that he's actually become one of the center pieces to the investigation. He could also end up in shackles.
    :1036316054:

Just because you refuse to connect the dots, the rest of the nation isn't going along with you. This is the biggest scandal in American politics.....in history.

4. Northern Flash

Yep. Had she won the election, their crooked ways would have gone unpunished.
    Drain the swamp baby!
    :bgroovy:

5. Northern Flash

6. Northern Flash

When people have the goods on the Clintons, they have a habit of gettin' dead.
    Some have even been so hell bent on committing suicide that they took a pistol and shot themselves in the BACK of the head.
    It can be done though, just point it over your shoulder, backwards. It happens all of the time.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    DCM_Doc and Rastus like this.
  7. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

The really sad thing is that many of us including myself brought this up many months ago and were dismissed out of hand for doing so.

Let’s go back even further with the fact that myself and others warned of the corruption surrounding the Obama administration. As well as those surrounding and associated with the Clintons and we were called every name in the book from racists to conspiracy theorist.

Is this President perfect? By no means he is, but the damage and outright banana republic tactics and actions of the former administration should go down in history as some of our darkest days. From Fast and Furious to the IRS targeting of political opponents, to Uranium One and the Clinton Email Scandle and Server the players are the same.

From top to bottom; inside and out those that have had the reigns of power have been some of the most corrupt and dangerous people to ever be placed in office.

Now add in the rest of the swamp with the never Trump crowd and the overall establishment cabal and you have the soup of deceit. Calling it the swamp is a compliment really! A swamp is a organic ecosystem that is beneficial to all that inhabit it. What we have is much worse than a swamp and it only is designed to benifit a small few at the expense of the entire populace.

To continue to play their game of Left verse Right; Democrats verse Republicans; Liberal verse Conservative etc... only plays into their hands. Say what you will about Trump as I have my disagreements as well, but one thing is for certain he has stirred the pot and much of what he proposes goes against the tide. He is far from perfect, but many of his policy’s that are getting opposed the most are actually policy’s that would be beneficial the most.

The lies that have been propagated that the Democrats have the working mans intrest at heart or the Republicans only are concerned about Wall Street have been nothing but a ruse to divide you and I.

Remember something! It is easier to Rule if the population is divided.

I am just going to highlight this one topic. Immigration: Both the Left and Right, Those in the Establishment Democrats and Republicans in office and behind the scenes want unfettered immigration and Amnasty from all corners not just south of the border.. Why?

SuperCourse likes this.
  8. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Why? What is the correlation that binds the big players on this one topic alone?

Recently revealed that the big establishment donor to the Never Trump Cabal was behind the initial seed money for the whole Fake dossier that the Clinton and DNC eventually ran with. Then you had the very fact that this whole Fake document became the basis for illegal wire taps and investigations of political opponents as well as a shame special council established. Let’s gloss over and ignore the very fact that the players at the top of all of this are those very same players that are surrounded and embodied in corruption in their own right..

In the meantime you have the storm of division and unrest all based on a pack of lies promoted by the biggest players in propaganda history. The old saying of,” tell a lie often and tell a lie repeatedly” has worked extraordinary for much of this nation today. They have the population right where they want us today! Divided and ready to be ruled for the most part.

But let’s get back to Immigration. Why the big push and why the big backlash?

Sure, people want a better life for themselves and their families that is why America has always been that beacon in the storm around the world. So play on the emotional heartstrings of those most susceptible to this whole ignoring the very fact that when you flood a market (any market) you depress the overall demand and potential.

So as revealed the Big Player behind the seed money for the Fake dossier not only is a globalist who has funded and pushed for unfettered immigration, but has also given money to the Soro’s Crowd as well..

How has mass flooding of the market helped the American worker?
    Has it driven up wages?

Has it benifited minority citizens with the ability to get entry level positions?

Has it benefited the younger generation just starting out with getting entry level and skilled positions out of college?

Has it benefited our over all education system, or has it put a strain on the system?

Has it benefited by reducing the overall strain on social welfare programs and the burden to the taxpayer?

Has it made us safer or more susceptible to once contained and controlled infectious diseases?

Has it made us more or less safer to interior terrorism and attacks? (How has this worked out for Europe since the same players are behind the scenes overall)

Again flooding the market while feeding the lies of division and so many people have gone along and fell right into the trap like good little puppets.. ANTIFA is a prime example. As is the whole crowd that was out protesting since January IE: the “Resistance”

Time to wake up folks!! Those of us that have long been pointing this stuff out, and like myself have long been trying to get a semblance of truth past the fog that is out there, can only say I told you so but I won’t.

People like Mag’s and I are not that different. We come from it differently and believe that we are allowing debate, but really the big players in this game are bent of division and control..

Ask yourselves do you want to be Ruled? Because that is the end game of the establishment and they don’t have to abide by the same rules as the rest of us it is apparent..

they all should be locked up from the Clintons to Holder and even Muller if he is found in complacent with the Uranium One Deal. The special council is nothing more than a sham like the old Soviet Days.

Tick Tock where are we headed?

9. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

On many points, I agree with you......on some, I disagree...

Very true that division is an easy way to rule people. Employers have been doing that for years.......

And immigration........Big Business brought that issue to our shores years,...decades....ago, when they realized global conditions of created poverty can be used to their advantage. They,....as Big Donors,...(..Thanks Citizen's United..)....have told politicians of all stripes ; "Talk,.....Talk all you want about immigration,....Bloviate, holler, scream,....but DON'T DO ANYTHING to alter the status quo..."

President Obama tried to call their bluff by telling Big Business " If you really, really, need these people to run your business,...well, then , let's give them Amnesty, and put these people on a fast track to documentation, so they'd be subject to tax laws, S.S., minimum wage laws,....and all the other things we require of our citizens..."

See how far that got? They demonized President Obama,.............and de-fused any attempt to Americanize these factory workers, truck drivers, and field hands. Let the Profits from illegal Labor roll on!.

Nothing Changed.

Will a border wall do anything different? Somehow I think that even if the wall is built sometime within the next ten years,..........Big Business will ...."facilitate"....illegal immigration in other ways. ......And then the Wall will stand for years as a monument to America's bigotry......while barely,...if not at all,....slowing down illegal workers to be exploited.

A Symbol........that's all.

10. canaryinthemine

I believe the reason all this information is available on the web,.....to be spun anyway it can be,......is because it was already used as testimonial materiel in the Justice Department investigation that started in 2009 and ended in 2014, with the corruption indictment of a Russian uranium trucking company owner and several of his henchmen,....for garden-variety embezzlement of funds.

Amazing how everyone is dragging out all these old files and documents,.....and how "important'...they've become,....as Mr. Mueller now has a sealed indictment to be opened Monday.

UNLESS.......I'm wrong,....and you've tapped into a secret source of hidden information that has been hiding pertinent documents from the FBI,......UNTIL the "proper moment". You've been telling me repeatedly, that my ..."information" ...sources are......wrong.

How stupid of me to use the "wrong" sources. I'm sure you'd be happy to supply me with a list of.....proper.....places to go to get the right type of news.......

11. Northern Flash

You ask, you shall receive.
    Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Bill Cunningham, Phil Valentine, and Rush for starters. Like them or hate them, they report what going on.
    Your sources obviously don't.

12. Northern Flash

You blame a Russian trucking company.
    :lmao:

13. canaryinthemine

Good Grief! Seriously......?

14. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

When was the deal investigated and no who? Because I don't remember that.

15. Rastus

That's how he operates on everything.

16. Rastus

Clinton Inc. received nearly $150 million dollars from people connected with this uraniumone deal. Does anyone remember that being looked into and by who?

SOP....delay, delay, delay, ignore, ignore, ignore then say that's old news.

17. canaryinthemine

I think you’re having a hard time separating opinion sources from legitimate news sources. There is a “ smell test” for these things.

If your ...source...gives you two minutes of fact,...and then 58 minutes of how you should think about that fact,.......that’s opinion.

Very simply,....Sean Hannity,.....employed by Faux News (est. 1996)....... to date has never received a Peabody Award for journalistic excellence.

In fact....Faux News has ......zero.......of the various awards for journalism that are peer-group awarded. Bill O’Reilly has two Polk awards , but he lied and said they were the much more prestigious Peabody Awards, but was caught and had to backtrack.

When I said there was a “smell test” I should’ve explained that it applied to ALL media,.......but mainly ......audio and visual media. Oh......and “Liberal” media,too.

Try applying that test next time you’re immersing your head in the indoctrination bucket. See if you can determine how much was actual fact,.........and how much more did they tell you how to “think” ....about that fact.

As the old saying goes: “ Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.”

And Limbaugh............I’ve been aware of his dog’n’pony show since the’70’s when he went by “Jim Christy” on radio station WIXZ 1360 in McKeesport, Pa. I ....listen.....to him about maybe twice a week , or until I gag on a particularly large bombastic lie..........just to see what the latest talking points are going to be.

18. canaryinthemine

I believe I said the Russian trucking company owner and a few of his henchmen.......were the only people charged in the so-called “uranium scandal” investigation by the Justice Department that ended in 2014..........Primarily because they were the ONLY people who had done anything that had risen to the level of a chargeable crime.......

And.........that actually was inadvertently stumbled upon during the investigation because they were overtly incompetent about covering their tracks while embezzling money from the uranium trucking company. The investigation just blundered onto their criminal activity while aiming at much higher game.

I didn’t use the word “blame”..........Your Indoctrination masters have taught you well, Grasshopper....

Magoo likes this.
  19. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking...........those people are bloviated political commentators , not investigative journalists.
    It's no wonder their followers believe every half baked story that they spew.

canaryinthemine likes this.
  20. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

:hilarious: