FedEx Freight | gallop polls

Give it Smokestack ...

They gotta give the back breaking deliveries to somebody, thats why I keep my mouth shut.
If your dumb enough to think they care about what you have to say, you can have all the abuse they hand out. They don't even know I'm here, just the way I like it!!!:hide:

Yep I'm the guy that gets all that crap .
Home dels , seg and sort , job sites , places with no dock and any other hand unload they have.

:smilie_132: At our Barn nothing has changed since the last gittyup poll,at least in this man's eye's.As far as a best friend none exist at our barn,not to many real trust worthy people there!! Before somebody bash's me for sayin what i just said let me explain, I grew up with people that if you said something you were good for your word ( not changing your mind later ) and if you were gonna do something you did it and were on time.back in my time it took time to earn the trust of other's and you stood by them,not gently slipping away to C.Y.A. just this man's opinion.:beerchug: Oh ya Smokestack your my best bud on Mockingingbird lane.:1036316054: In whatever country that's in.:hysterical:

That's funny that you mention "nothing has changed at our barn" you are right nothing has changed. Same people still pulling the same stuff. I am not talking about management I am talking about the other drivers.

That's funny that you mention "nothing has changed at our barn" you are right nothing has changed. Same people still pulling the same stuff. I am not talking about management I am talking about the other drivers.

Yeah St peter some driver's say the company is out to get them, and it turns out they have a direct line with harrison, and when they are not making phone calls, they try to get you to talk trash about other driver's they say they don't like, and go and tell that driver what you said, or sometimes make something up and tell that driver you said it...:chairshot:

Yeah St peter some driver's say the company is out to get them, and it turns out they have a direct line with Harrison, and when they are not making phone calls, they try to get you to talk trash about other driver's they say they don't like, and go and tell that driver what you said, or sometimes make something up and tell that driver you said it...:chairshot:

Have you been a truck driver long ?:chairshot:

Don't be surprised to find this kind of behavior in every barn and every company , I think they call it human nature .
You are going to find people like that in every in every walk of life and work Sir.
:butt kiss:

i did my gallop pole i put what i really thought and if they dont like it too bad if the truth hurts change it and make it a great place to work again

i did my gallop pole i put what i really thought and if they dont like it too bad if the truth hurts change it and make it a great place to work again :hide:

GEEZ!!! you guys need to just go and give eachother a hug!!!!!!!!!!:BlahBlah: :Violin: :Violin:

Wasn't at work last friday which is when most the guys at our center filled out the gallup poll, So monday evening i was asked to fill it out before i went on my run to which i said something to the effect "you mean the poll with the different numbers on them so they know who filled it out?" to which the opps manager laughed and said no they dont, that fedex never even sees these poll's, just the results. And i went on to say "whats the sence? nothin will change anyway" to which i got no remark!!

To which i returned from my run approx. 10 hours later to be handed a packet of papers and a box containing a urine cup :hysterical: So as im on my way to the clinic (meanwhile collecting my hours compensation) to take the "not so random" random drug test, I thought hmmmmmm maybe i shoulda kept my mouth shut last night!!! :biglaugh: :duh:

Wasn't at work last friday which is when most the guys at our center filled out the gallup poll, So monday evening i was asked to fill it out before i went on my run to which i said something to the effect "you mean the poll with the different numbers on them so they know who filled it out?" to which the opps manager laughed and said no they dont, that fedex never even sees these poll's, just the results. And i went on to say "whats the sence? nothin will change anyway" to which i got no remark!!

To which i returned from my run approx. 10 hours later to be handed a packet of papers and a box containing a urine cup :hysterical: So as im on my way to the clinic (meanwhile collecting my hours compensation) to take the "not so random" random drug test, I thought hmmmmmm maybe i shoulda kept my mouth shut last night!!! :biglaugh: :duh:

Ahhhhh!!!....The mind games they play with us.....And to think they went to school to learn how to treat employees.

Its not just a load of B.S... FXFE takes this poll very seriously.. After the results are weighed in.. actions plans are to be put in place to work on the areas that are low...

Dang, I already messed up, I checked a 4 on pay...... should've done a 1 so they could work on it, lol!

FM

On a side note, I filled mine out and was as honest as possible, if they asked me point blank I would say the same thing just as I do here on the boards, it's the way I was brought up, you tell it straight up, if they don't want to hear it they shouldn't have asked...

you don't snitch on people, if you have a problem with someone you tell them, not run to management and try to get them fired......... man, my parents must've done it wrong because there are some that are just the opposite, and they enjoy running around seeing who they can get in trouble.

yopu running tol yet?

Have you been a truck driver long ?:chairshot:

Don't be surprised to find this kind of behavior in every barn and every company , I think they call it human nature .
You are going to find people like that in every in every walk of life and work Sir.
:butt kiss:

I have been a truck driver for 12 years! Human nature! ok :smilie_132:

I did my best. Way up here I thought it was only gracious of me to rip it in half in throw in the box. See how they enjoy that. What does it really matter though. Slow freight everywhere, gallop poll or not. We are all going to get sh*tty raises. Just Watch.

Has anyone heard any feed back on the results of the gallop poll we filled out?

Managers got the results back two weeks ago.. In the past, they will spend a couple of weeks discussing around the company and regions.. Then actions plans are set for centers.. after this, preshifts will take place with employees and set action plans for specific shifts and departments, also discuss overall scores and areas that centers and management need to improve.

You should see and hear something in the next couple of weeks.