FedEx Freight | gallop polls

my wife refuses to leave the area or i would.

let me also make one point things at my barn have gotten way better with the exception of o.t. and one redshirt.moral is starting to come back up a little since they made some changes and it seems work is becoming a somewhat fun place to be at again.

my wife refuses to leave the area or i would.

let me also make one point things at my barn have gotten way better with the exception of o.t. and one redshirt.moral is starting to come back up a little since they made some changes and it seems work is becoming a somewhat fun place to be at again.

Glad to hear it.. I've heard the same thing from ya'lls drivers at our Hub! You guys have a good three day weekend.. I'm headed home for the weekend to see that lil girl of mine!

What kind of results are you guys seeing ?
Ohhhh man ours is not good , not good at all !
Ours was not good either.They said that we didn't understand the questions or we would have answered differently .Basicly they are in denial that anything needs to change.Except OUR answers of course.:nutkick:

Ours was not good either.They said that we didn't understand the questions or we would have answered differently .Basicly they are in denial that anything needs to change.Except OUR answers of course.:nutkick:

We must be at the same center. We didn't understand the questions and we weren't seeing the Big Picture.........There are no problems.........They should save their money and skip the poll next year.......

WE MUST BE JUST A DUMB TRUCK DRIVER THAT DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER KAUZE WE DIDNT GO TO KOLLEGE:hysterical:

Next year all 1's , if there even is another poll.

Ours was not good either.They said that we didn't understand the questions or we would have answered differently .Basically they are in denial that anything needs to change.Except OUR answers of course.

Now that's pretty damn funny !:nutkick:

:biglaugh: Does the company think that we are stupid ?:biglaugh:

I have studied the results (city & over all) if any body from GO wants to contact me I'll be glad to talk about my findings.

Then on the other hand I might not understand the big questions and won't be able to explain myself because I'm a truck driver .:duh:

we had a meeting on thursday and every subject has declined since last year.every subject that says alot about red shirt purple shirt relations.i'm glad i'm not a red shirt with those results!

we had a meeting on thursday and every subject has declined since last year.every subject that says alot about red shirt purple shirt relations.i'm glad i'm not a red shirt with those results!

Watch your back 14 wheeler, harrison believes they can do no wrong, therefore it must be the drivers. No telling what they will do to us.We were down on every subject also. Anybody out there have any high marks?:hide:

we just got a new ccm 2 months ago i bet next year our results will be way up.

please not that this post was a positive post(inside joke most wont get)

we just got a new ccm 2 months ago i bet next year our results will be way up.

please not that this post was a positive post(inside joke most wont get)

sometimes a shakeup is just what a center needs kinda like getting a new wife every once in awhile new looks help and so does a different viewpoint :1036316054:

$20 to take the poll.
$20 to discuss the results.
Another $20 next week to discuss what we're going to do about the results.
$60 times approx. 15,000 drivers.

$900,000 for what?

We're gonna need a whole lot more Just One Mores.........

$20 to take the poll.

$900,000 for what?

i got one today and yesterday that should cover my gallop poll :funky:

$20 to take the poll.

$900,000 for what?

You have got my vote for post of the year!!!!:hide: