Yellow | Ernie’s Pension

Roadway spy

Banned
Credits
Yrc pays 83.00 a week so you can be penalized from 65 years old to pay for other retirees enjoyment. Yrc pension in a nutshell is penalize the ones that are working and paying in so they get nothing.

The hungry ones can make it up in overtime they don’t have a clue anyway. Yrc teamsters retirement is you’ll never retire to you die.

Ernie should of put week of vacation toward the pension and reduce the age penalty what a moron and thief. Hells waiting Ernie.

Ernie should of put week of vacation toward the pension and reduce the age penalty what a moron and thief. Hells waiting Ernie.
our pension doesnt effect their pension i.e. no skin in the game.. like our govt reps they have become the elite.. had those cuts effected their pension the cuts and age penalties NEVER would have happened we are mere rank and file ... just ask if they still receive mutiple pensions just because they are elected officers serving a second term..

The pension was the main reason I quit back in 2009, after they effd me out of my good year in 2009 by not paying in and me not even knowing about it until after the fact. Then when they started paying the pension again they should have paid back the 2008 first. Does it take 20 years to get vested now, since they only pay 25%?

The pension was the main reason I quit back in 2009, after they effd me out of my good year in 2009 by not paying in and me not even knowing about it until after the fact. Then when they started paying the pension again they should have paid back the 2008 first. Does it take 20 years to get vested now, since they only pay 25%?
i dont know its all vague and convoluted shell game but one thing for certain WE NEED NEW TRUSTEE's at the CSPF!
r47vRRd.jpg