Game on NLRB

The dock is not slowing us down .fact is the current mgmt sold all of our extra trailers and closed down Delanco is the problem .they have no place to put the freight .it takes at least a hour to find a empty in our yard.if your lucky

You make no sense my friend if the dock I slowing on purpose does it matter who's freight we are picking up? It's still paying you bills or did I miss something ? Wake up if your involved you should tell the dock to wake the heck up and if you hate it sooooo much here please go find another job we don't need your type here !
As usual you do miss it.Thats why people quitting every week and those remaining looking to leave. Maybe you should take another pay cut that would help the company.

darsky !!! Your TYPE what type is that ? The type that would like to see the company do better ? Or better the type of person that wants more for his family ? Each post you make shows the small minded person you are ... So just go way !! Your the type of person that when the UNION comes in , you will take everything it offers ...

The solution to the problem is better pay and benefits bottom line .on jan 24 the when the union gets in we will start the process to accomplish that .

He said in his previous post he's just happy to pay his bills.Management loves guys who think like that..you think execs at NCT just paying their bills?

His dream is to be invited to lunch with the big shots. Poor guy doesn't realize he will be the next one fired when they need another scapegoat.

Big question is when does Jefferies pull the plug on the YRC twins? They are the ones who let everything come to this.

You guys make me laugh ,,, there is not a clue between all of you, and the bobble head ain't going any where wake up people !! And Mark I have never left my friend I am always here to call you on the bs you spread.

Being that you claim to know so much and we seem to be spreading all the bs...care to enlighten us on what management is gonna do????? The raises are gonna have to come from somewhere. Guess management will be takin the pay cuts now....Hoped you didn't cash in all those pennies.

Mark for real we have no control over it now ,, it is what it is 94-94 and the lawyers will be making a boat load of cash as they usually do. If it goes through I have no control over what happens and if you fail then I still have no control over what happens. Nothin Chris or you or the jockey or anyone else makes a difference any more so save your rah rahs for YRC those boys are going to sorely need it if the poop hits the fan and they go under.

so again I ask you....Let's hear some bs from the other side. And where did you get this boat load cash thing from. The Union lawyers are paid a linear rate for their services each and every year that covers ALL legal matters.Nobody except the NCT legal teams are making money off this unless they have the same deal as the union lawyers do. Nobody's going under pal. They have the money.....look at the Q4 report. They'll just have to pay you guys your net worth for a change.

Darksky can't answer any questions asked him.There aren't any in script given to him . So all you will ever hear is"you're clueless" and "that's BS" and"the only ones making money are lawyers"and" YRC,YRC,YRC". So until his two heroes give him a new script that is all you will hear from him.Meanwhile his two heroes are the ones were apart of YRC ending up where it is today,not the employees.