GAP/Old Navy

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
Has Mr Mike gotten back the Gap/Old Navy accounts that was rumored to happen..???

I had heard if he does get it back? NEMF will handle this, since Carrier is no longer available? One of my co-workers, IS a former Carrier driver, he told me Carrier is doing flatbeds now?

thanks in advance

i had gotten more information since i first posted this. NEMF is going to have a "staffing agency" supply the drivers. as for the trucks, trailers, i don't know, but i'd be thinking he will lease them..???

at my bran they can't find drivers when they do they all quit because of the management. We can't handle the work we have now.

at my bran they can't find drivers when they do they all quit because of the management. We can't handle the work we have now.

what terminal...(please do not give me the numbers, all i can remember is 01,02, 03)

All I will tell you we are in P.A

PA, maybe you can help me then...there was a driver named Chuck W. he went by the name of HevyDuty...he looked like Santa with a pony tail. he wore glasses. and i think he always wore those 'bib jeans like farmers wear", he was line haul.

last i heard, he had cancer, but i do not know if he's still alive or not. i had his email address, but he never got back to me. this may be about 2 years now.

i think he was out of Pennsauken (sp?), is that where you are from..???