FedEx Freight | Gardena CA on strike, walkout!

FedEx lost in court yesterday ,so all the stories management was telling u what happened was proven to be lies ,just like always they do lie to us ....no one got pulled out of there truck no one got beat up just a bunch of lies FedEx made up to make the Teamster look bad but actually fed ex lied again
Hmmm, what exactly did they lose??
I find it ironic that something that happened two weeks ago could have already went through the judicial process, for whatever reason, but it takes two months to get a hearing in traffic court!!
I guess things do work differently in Cali.

I wonder why it is taking so long for FedEx to update us on this situation. We had the update when it happened the very next day. I guess when the company fails to win it is not a priority to set the record straight. Perhaps is was a rush to judgment without the facts that corporate failed to see or was it just a propaganda event gone bad?

The guys over there walked out on the company over unfair labor practices. See, they don't have a union and they're showing their power. That takes balls. And I'm glad to see other terminals in the country are fed up with this company like we are at EPH. Thank you everybody at Gardena California, we support you and we stand with you, your friends at EPH!
All the Fed-Ex drivers should walk out in support and unity of these guy you would get some results then

At least we get paid time and a half after 8 hours. The management of OD should be ashamed of the themselves for not paying their drivers overtime.
You know what's funny... He was over on the Conway forum saying the same thing you are. He just likes to start ::shit:: and run. He won't add anything to your debate, he'll just complain about all the FedEx guys coming over to OD and being pigs. Ignore him is my advice.

You know what's funny... He was over on the Conway forum saying the same thing you are. He just likes to start :::shit::: and run. He won't add anything to your debate, he'll just complain about all the FedEx guys coming over to OD and being pigs. Ignore him is my advice.
BillyLo is an OD super trucker! He doesn't need no road drivers, he gets all the freight himself! Just ask him, he thinks road drivers are overpaid, as opposed to the more common thought that city drivers are underpaid.

RedRacer....still beating that company drum? lol

I have the court transcripts if you'd like to see em yourself or you can continue to wallow in your vat of denial and false confidence. I especially like how the FedEx's side of the story is that this guy was pulled out of his pickup and beat up by teamsters. Only to find that the guy intentionally hit a picketer, said picketer gets pissed about it, then Mr. CompanyHero threatened this person with a gun. Overnite all over again. Hot headed guys who are on the anti side of the fence, provoke an incident, threaten violence and then finally, spin the story so the teamsters look like the thugs.

Lies, deceit and coercion. The company says that's what guys like me are all about. Funny thing is, FedEx and LRI are pros at it and they're 'strong' little boys follow the leader.

RedRacer....still beating that company drum? lol

I have the court transcripts if you'd like to see em yourself or you can continue to wallow in your vat of denial and false confidence. I especially like how the FedEx's side of the story is that this guy was pulled out of his pickup and beat up by teamsters. Only to find that the guy intentionally hit a picketer, said picketer gets pissed about it, then Mr. CompanyHero threatened this person with a gun. Overnite all over again. Hot headed guys who are on the anti side of the fence, provoke an incident, threaten violence and then finally, spin the story so the teamsters look like the thugs.

Lies, deceit and coercion. The company says that's what guys like me are all about. Funny thing is, FedEx and LRI are pros at it and they're 'strong' little boys follow the leader.

Talk about pathetic I knew it was bs he didn't get dragged out of his car, just goes to show everyone the company will lie, cheat, and do anything to keep the employees from exercising their rights as American citizens.

Talk about pathetic I knew it was bs he didn't get dragged out of his car, just goes to show everyone the company will lie, cheat, and do anything to keep the employees from exercising their rights as American citizens.
A majority of drivers refusing to sign cards because they're not buying into the teamsters BS which is "keeping" them from filing a petition and having a vote IS the employees exercising their rights as American citizens!!

A majority of drivers refusing to sign cards because they're not buying into the teamsters BS which is "keeping" them from filing a petition and having a vote IS the employees exercising their rights as American citizens!!

Lol and now your on here trying to cover it up. Sorry red nothing you can say that can overshadow the pathetic act that took place out there nice try though.

Lol and now your on here trying to cover it up. Sorry red nothing you can say that can overshadow the pathetic act that took place out there nice try though.
I see your comprehension skills still haven't gotten any better....I'm not trying to cover up anything, just stating facts!!
The company can't "keep" anybody from exercising their rights, just as the majority of those drivers have shown.

I see your comprehension skills still haven't gotten any better....I'm not trying to cover up anything, just stating facts!!
The company can't "keep" anybody from exercising their rights, just as the majority of those drivers have shown.
You should know by now that they only hear the parts they want to hear, Red. They all hear FedEx lost in court and think they won.

Just because FedEx lied in a bid to have the strike ruled illegal, they automatically assume that somehow FedEx is somehow preventing an election from taking place. IF THAT WAS TRUE, why have the Teamsters not brought it to the attention of the NLRB?

FedEx exercising their legal right to educate their employees is not the same as physically stopping a pending election from occurring. Bottom line, they went on strike because the company did a better job at educating than they did, resulting in not enough support for a petition.

Your right the company can't keep anybody from exercising their rights, but they can have their minions make up stories like this one. They can also have their minions spread mis information and flat out lies but you wouldn't know anything about that right red.

Your right the company can't keep anybody from exercising their rights, but they can have their minions make up stories like this one. They can also have their minions spread mis information and flat out lies but you wouldn't know anything about that right red.
First, you claimed in post #211 that the company was "keeping employees from exercising their rights" and now you're claiming they can't...who's spreading "misinformation and flat out lies"??
:burnsauce:

As for the "story", I actually heard about it from two pro-union guys, we "can't" have meetings at my center...as for knowing "anything about it", only what I hear since I'm on the right coast.

First, you claimed in post #211 that the company was "keeping employees from exercising their rights" and now you're claiming they can't...who's spreading "misinformation and flat out lies"??
:burnsauce:

As for the "story", I actually heard about it from two pro-union guys, we "can't" have meetings at my center...as for knowing "anything about it", only what I hear since I'm on the right coast.

First I said you all make up lies and spread misinformation just like the story you were telling to be true. I doubt very seriously you heard the story from a pro union person probably another fabricated story. You have been spreading misinformation and lied through this whole campaign trying to get people from exercising their rights.

First I said you all make up lies and spread misinformation just like the story you were telling to be true. I doubt very seriously you heard the story from a pro union person probably another fabricated story. You have been spreading misinformation and lied through this whole campaign trying to get people from exercising their rights.

Alright let's see if you, chop choo, or anyone else can answer a simple question, how if fedex preventing anyone from voting on a union? From what I can tell they simply don't have the numbers and they're trying to blame the company.