XPO | gave up almost 16 years

jumpnbean

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi, Im new to the forum.
just gave up 15 years 10 months at CWF, 1990 to july 2006. I went to FXF. I got tired of only being as good as your last day worked. seems like every thing is an FAC. Its funny how they preach team but dont know the meaning.

jumpnbean said:
Hi, Im new to the forum.
just gave up 15 years 10 months at CWF, 1990 to july 2006. I went to FXF. I got tired of only being as good as your last day worked. seems like every thing is an FAC. Its funny how they preach team but dont know the meaning.

Welcome to the boards jumpnbean and good luck with the new job

jumpnbean

jumpnbean said:
Hi, Im new to the forum.
Hey jumpnbean, you will be just fine trust me !!! I gave up 17 years at conway and life is great !! you will miss the friendships you have made along the way and their will be friendships you will keep but you will truely enjoy it now that all that pressure and BS conway put on you is gone...enjoy your new job and best wishes...

Good for you. I obvioulsy do not know you, but I respect you.

So many guys just whine and cry and cry and whine and do nothing about how they feel.

You had the balls to do something. I hope it all works out for you.

Welcome to the boards.

Hey ''jumpnbean'' it takes lots of guts to jump now after all the years but at FXF we are growing every day and we have lots of good guys there too , you will make good friends . Be strong and always try to have a good out outlook you will be fine , someday we will be #1 good luck and welcome to the boards we are glad to have you .
Smokestack / FXF

I am going through the smae delima, the big R or Fed Ex, or UPS Freight...All 3 are knocking. I have been w/ CWX for 2 1/2 yrs and have noticed a big decline in morlae at my teminal, and mgmnt doesn't seem to care...Oh well, time to think...