Averitt | GBO Shop

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Just happened to be in the GBO area this week,when I got the msg that my truck needed a CI/PM. It stated I need to have it done at my HOME shop, "yeah right" I told my flt mgr I will go to GBO after unloading and have it done there. What a pleasant surprise, the shop leader told me they would get right on it after they finish up on a trl. These guys REALLY know what they are doing! They replaced EVERY filter on the truck fluid and air. They went completly over the WHOLE truck. They found that the FACTORY never filled the rear ends full of oil, GEEZ I wonder why this was never found at the shop that did my prior PM'S. All in All this is a shop that needs to be on to the T/L driver's GO TO SHOP. Yo CORPERATE....You have a good shop there...take care of those guy's...they are WORTH IT!:1036316054:

I never had anything done in GBO but TRI was always a good experience.
Memphis always sucked for me.
I agree....the 1 bay shops seem to have better than average mechanics....you get a personal look at whats being done and the people will tell you what happened and probally the cause. The 2 bay shops like TPA,JKN,LEX and LOU arn't bad at all. The MEGA shops (3 or more bays) except for FUL and CKV are the ones I try to avoid at all costs. The body shops at CKV and Nash are TOP NOTCH. Any trl rebuilt at CKV,LEX or JKN comes back into service TOP NOTCH! I have 0 confidence for anything done at all with MPS,DAL,JMS,NOR,NAS and of course ORL. THE ABOVE OPINIONS ARE MY OWN OBSERVATIONS OF 8 YEARS WITH AVRT.