George Papadopolous pleads guilty takes a deal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I don't care who it is, if they are up to no good, they need to be prosecuted. Papadopolous is no different. He needs to be charged for his wrong doing.
    Drain the swamp.

But it still has nothing to do with Trump and Russia colluding.

The left wing media are so incompetent that they are still babbling about the Trump campaign team talking with Russians, and they have to know that it isn't a crime even if they were.
    And their sheeple still sit there and listen to that b.s.
    :duh:

jimmy g likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Weren't tax's actully higher by the time he was through? I know he cut them then raised them several times.
    Then like I said the States received less federal money then they had to raise the Fee;s they charge us.
    Actually your or I or Pee wee Herman could have been the President at that time and when the Fed cut rates pent up needs boomed. 18-19 % loans went unused thats why we had a recession. Nobody was buying anything that required borrowing.
    Which ought to tell you we are a consumer society and raising sales tax will put us in the crapper.
    Oh yeah he outspent the soviets crashed their economy and almost did ours. Nearing tripiling the national debt.
    But yeah he was one lucky President.

Was it Napoleon who said give me a lucky General over a great one any day?:idunno:

canaryinthemine likes this.
  3. Magoo

What about Trump if he was up to no good should he be punished?
    I hope they put him up in a Federal Prison down here, I'll start a tour bus service.

4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

No you wouldn't, that would require work.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Your nose is growing, Pinocchio.

6. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Well,.....obviously after Mr. Reagan's administration,........President George H.W. Read My Lips Bush had to raise taxes. The deficit at that time was crippling the economy,.......and it was evident that if you give rich people tax breaks, they don't invest in the economy. They keep it to themselves. So much for "trickle-down" economy.

And,...in other news today,....Congress voted to remove part of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau law that allowed consumers to sue companies,......like Wells-Fargo, when they created millions of phony accounts and wrecked people's credit ratings,......and now force consumers to go to an industry-run arbitration system.

Yessir! Congress really has their priorities in line to....."help"....the average working person...

Magoo likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. I don't discriminate. Nobody gets a pass.
    But so far, your attack dogs have nothing to even go on.
    But we do have lots to get started on Hillary's hearings.

If justice is served in chronological order, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Clapper, and the rest of those snakes should be tried and prosecuted first. That should tie up our system until long after Trump has died of old age.

8. Magoo

And then the new guy says if we pass that the working class will catch on to us.
    • [​IMG]

9. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

[​IMG]
    I see somebody's check comes the first Wednesday of the month.