Georgia shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Apr 29, 2014.

1. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I stop at a truck stop every night, at the same time a tour bus of Chinese stop, they clean the shelves of those noodles..lol...every night!! (I stop to check out the girls)

2. sharpshooter

The topic is the economy but, I'm sure the bus accident will come up, afterall, it is Fox, where they ask the tough questions..especially Wallace

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Some of these guys couldn't handle watching Fox. The truth would be like....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I been listening to rightwing radio for years now. Watched Limbaugh on TV and listened when Hannity was still WABC radio in New York blackballing Buchanan.

Eventually when ya break their devils spell you will realize that their tough questions are just propaganda. Brainwashing tools. No different than the left.

It all serves the globalist corporations who pay them.

They troll for small businessmen, redneck white guys, disgruntled white guys, military votes, ....gun rights people, religious.............but its all a lie.

I compare the left, right, catholic stuff, union stuff and even off the wall nutnik stuff.......then life experience and common sense of life makes my decision.

Fox is a despicable tool used to sell our nation out to gkobalists yet use patriotism and flag to do so.

They use you.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

If Fox "uses" me, I'm fine with it. They report, I decide. The other networks won't even report.......and I'm not going to be lead around like a sheep.

6. sharpshooter

So your not gonna watch?..lol

If you listen to Rush and Hannity, surely you can watch Chris Wallace. Might as well get the unedited version, instead of just clips of it on MSNBC

7. slavenomore

I don't have to watch Smith to know I'm not gonna buy it.
    FedEx is globalist and anti union. He used corrupt politicians to keep his employees classified as contractors. Its a scam. He wants his employees and people who don't have educations to have no economic political voice. That's what anti union is.
    And it has us in debt with no way to fight for our jobs or manufacturing. It makes more welfare. I pay taxes because he oppresses. Those contractor kids aont gonna have any money left when they have to get insurance. The contractors who hire them won't provide. They haven't had it before. We pick up Freds obligations with our tax money. If they pay for insurance ( which they soon must) we will pay taxes for their other needs. We've paid in one way or other for their medical needs before.
    He's also Skull and Bones Yale like all the Bush,s and John Kerry. I don't trust him. He is a righty hero yet FedEx got big by doing stuff involving the US postal service. He is a tool to keep my union contract/pay and Benny package down. That ain't my kind of capitalism.

If I watch its too decode what the right does to make me work harder for less. That's why I listen to righties. They pick my pockets for the elite to benefit.

8. slavenomore

Unless you look farther than right wing media. You are a sheep. Sites like this are good for that. Soon the ones who control FOX and the left will make it difficult to come to places like these.. notice the sticky which was on top of the politics forum.
    The bigshots first are attempting control of free speech through the market pleasing advertisers. If that don't work they'll make laws.

Did ya ever see that story from Florida about the reporters who were gonna expose Monsato.
    How Fox suppressed the story and how they sued?
    Where there's smoke.........

9. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I'm glad to see Fred influences you viewing pleasure.. He probably wouldn't take a likin' to ya slave... I wouldn't mind seeing the guy make a run at the Presidency, he'd make a fine one....

10. slavenomore

[http://www.relfe.com/media_can_legally_lie.htmlQUOTE=Northern Flash;1377750]If Fox "uses" me, I'm fine with it. They report, I decide. The other networks won't even report.......and I'm not going to be lead around like a sheep.[/QUOTE]

The Media Can Legally Lie

They lead their sheep.
    They honestlly preach that who pays should make all rules and everybody should do whatever money says, employers, customers and such. All about the market.
    And they sort of follow it.

Who pays FOX?
    Corporate advertisers.
    Commercials.

That's who they serve.
    Your "news" is propaganda.

11. Starkravinloon

The Media Can Legally Lie

They lead their sheep.
    They honestlly preach that who pays should make all rules and everybody should do whatever money says, employers, customers and such. All about the market.
    And they sort of follow it.

Who pays FOX?
    Corporate advertisers.
    Commercials.

That's who they serve.....
    Your "news" is propaganda.[/QUOTE]

Same one's who pay NBC, CBS and MSLSD..... Chris's leg is tingling, maybe he needs a scratch....

12. slavenomore

He has some shady car accident stuff out there similar to Ted Kennedy.
    I'd absolutely hate to see him as president.
    He serves himself and the rich.
    He'd never serve the people.
    People like him are the reason for our trade deficit and welfare. You'd be at war for Israel and the banks and oil again the whole time.
    What Skull and Bones Bush's and Kerry do is war. Which is another large part of why were in debt.
    He'd be one of the worst picks for our futures sake.

13. Starkravinloon

That's my guy!!! You don;t think Barry and Clinton aren't in that group? LOL..

14. slavenomore

Same one's who pay NBC, CBS and MSLSD..... Chris's leg is tingling, maybe he needs a scratch....[/QUOTE]
    I don't deny that.
    All our paid by corporations.
    That's why unions get little good coverage.
    Corporations want us gone.

I think there may even be laws preventing us to advertise but I'm not sure. If so we are kept right where they want us and control all said about us.

15. Starkravinloon

I don't deny that.
    All our paid by corporations.
    That's why unions get little good coverage.
    Corporations want us gone.

I think there may even be laws preventing us to advertise but I'm not sure. If so we are kept right where they want us and control all said about us.[/QUOTE]

Your "union" is as weak as it's ever been since Hoffa sold the members down the road... That's why your enrollment will never grow... And when Fred sent him packin' that showed me he has no guts....

16. slavenomore

I was wrong above about there might be laws preventing union advertising. There isn't laws.
    But it is very expensive which makes it easier for corporations and that in turn helps them control news about us because they can afford the ads which is medias income.

17. slavenomore

Your "union" is as weak as it's ever been since Hoffa sold the members down the road... That's why your enrollment will never grow... And when Fred sent him packin' that showed me he has no guts....[/QUOTE]

How did Fred send him packin'?

The corrupt politicians in Tenn?
    About the contractor classification?

Massachusetts just said that they can't classify them as contractors.
    At least one other state has also done it.

18. slavenomore

Your "union" is as weak as it's ever been since Hoffa sold the members down the road... That's why your enrollment will never grow... And when Fred sent him packin' that showed me he has no guts....[/QUOTE]

FedEx loses another driver misclassification case, in Maine » peoplesworld

19. Starkravinloon

How did Fred send him packin'?

The corrupt politicians in Tenn?
    About the contractor classification?

Massachusetts just said that they can't classify them as contractors.
    At least one other state has also done it.[/QUOTE]

Why, what classification should they be? They are owner-operators, just like thousands around the U.S.? Fred will just start trip leasing them then, or have them put "leased to" on the door, nothing they can do about that...

20. slavenomore

Why, what classification should they be? They are owner-operators, just like thousands around the U.S.? Fred will just start trip leasing them then, or have them put "leased to" on the door, nothing they can do about that...[/QUOTE]
    Great!
    You'll pay their rent and food stamps and healthcare for them through taxes right?

Anything for the rich to get richer at our expense right? Fred needs your money at his billion dollar business right?

He surelly can't be expected to have any ethics can he?

Don't worry Fred. We got it. Wouldn't want to break his bank or nuthin.

Regulation would be better.
    Either play by our rules without wrecking our state or get out and don't run in it. Ya don't profit at taxpayers expense.
    And then have nerve to sit on FOXNEWS and talk economy.