Estes | Get involved

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
This forum allows us to reach out and express our god given rite to free speech. Why more Estes employees don't get involved with this opportunity,only god knows. I know there are hundreds if not thousands of you who monitor this site daily. I know management checks this site daily. Studying our postings. Trying to figure out who we might be. Who cares? Brave men and women have died in wars for this rite of ours, that we call freedom. Here is a challenge. Instead of reading my postings and just agreeing with me, get a little crazy for once in your life. I t doesn't matter if you agree with me or not. Speak your mind. It will invigorate your spirit. I know a lot of you read my postings and agree with me, and some totaly disagree. The point is get involved, instead of sitting on your hands and doing nothing. One thing is for sure. If you do nothing. Nothing will change. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

alot of estes drivers want to be such individuals and only want someting to change that directly effects them. when in the long run nothing will happen this way. all of us could argue weather company should do bids a certain way or this or that, but this is getting away from the most important thing. each time a terminal is close to actually doing something either they get something really easily or company shuts it down. look at the history it doesnt lie.

i know if i get a few days for jury duty ill be HAPPY! (sarcasm)