Yellow | Get Prepared For A "No Vote"!!

These guys are on a trucking forum looking for proper grammar. Too much time on thier hands.
sale_psycho.png

yes mud i am . but i was talking about when i was working after the merge and 1st give back the central pa fund starting falling quickly .dr office co pays doubled . scripts went way up .and er was free went to $50 then to $100 not sure what it is now . dental go real expensive too
ER costs probably went up to keep people from going there every time they had a runny nose. I work in Baltimore and we are in with the New York State Teamsters insurance fund. Pretty good. $10 doctor office co-pay. Generic drugs couple bucks, Dentist pay nothing with participating dentist, and free eye exam and glasses once a year.

well as usual it seems everything is so different from local to local .central pa lost no money in pensions . but before i left the medical started going to hell and short term disability went totally away .

well as usual it seems everything is so different from local to local .central pa lost no money in pensions . but before i left the medical started going to hell and short term disability went totally away .
I can tell you a little about what happened with our health care. It goes back a few years, like 2002 or so and our NMFA (for those who remember what it was) had $.45/hr specifically allocated for H&W, which at the time was in the neighborhood of $5.00/hr. The man came out to talk to us at our union meeting (they used to do that every once in a while) and explained how H&W was slated to increase by 15%/year for the next year or two, maybe more. I raised my hand, he called on me and I asked, "Mr. H&W guy, our H&W is going to increase by $.75/hr for the next couple of years (he nodded yes) but our contract only allows for $.45/hr increase, how do you intend to fill that void?" His answer? "Next question", no bull, true story. That told me all I needed to know about that guy. Sure enough, come December 31, 2004 the cuts began and copays and deductibles increased.