Holland | get ready holland

easymoney1

TB Lurker
Credits
Just a word to all you employees out there in holland land,make sure you do not get caught with your pants down like we at these terminals that are shutting down did. If any of you actually think that you are longterm employees of YRC,then you better flush out your headgear because it will only be a matter of time before you grt whats coming to all of you! YRC only has one objective and that is to suck you HOLLAND/NEWPENN/REDDAWAY into his great freight machine of YRC like they have with everything else they touched! GOOD LUCK.:flame:::shit:::nutkick:

Just a word to all you employees out there in holland land,make sure you do not get caught with your pants down like we at these terminals that are shutting down did. If any of you actually think that you are longterm employees of YRC,then you better flush out your headgear because it will only be a matter of time before you grt whats coming to all of you! YRC only has one objective and that is to suck you HOLLAND/NEWPENN/REDDAWAY into his great freight machine of YRC like they have with everything else they touched! GOOD LUCK.:flame:::shit:::nutkick:

I work for Holland, and when YRCW bought us right then and there we did become part of this... what you call great freight machine of YRC. There is nothing anyone can do about it we just have ride it out and hope for the best. I can understand that if you part of the closures you would feel this way and total upset, I know I would... And yes i am on lay off status... so i am in the same position as most of you.

not so sure i think the guy is mad and pissed at yellow and i can understand that. he's just on the the wrong site i think he means yellow upper dogs are going get whats coming to them someday.

I work for Holland, and when YRCW bought us right then and there we did become part of this... what you call great freight machine of YRC. There is nothing anyone can do about it we just have ride it out and hope for the best. I can understand that if you part of the closures you would feel this way and total upset, I know I would... And yes i am on lay off status... so i am in the same position as most of you.

There is something you can do. You can flood your union meetings and take a bus to your hall or even DC and demand that any closure of terminals results in the boards being merged into whatever YRC union company takes the freight.
The company is doing this to see if they can get away with doing it. It is the membershipships responsibility to do everything in it's power to stop the bleeding. You can expect some help from the leadership only because through the company plan it will mean less dues to the IBT. If you want vacations and seniority protected you'll have to fight or roll over. The IBt plan will only be that they hire you before they hire off the street. It's your choice!!!!!

There is something you can do. You can flood your union meetings and take a bus to your hall or even DC and demand that any closure of terminals results in the boards being merged into whatever YRC union company takes the freight.
The company is doing this to see if they can get away with doing it. It is the membershipships responsibility to do everything in it's power to stop the bleeding. You can expect some help from the leadership only because through the company plan it will mean less dues to the IBT. If you want vacations and seniority protected you'll have to fight or roll over. The IBt plan will only be that they hire you before they hire off the street. It's your choice!!!!!
You're right TeamCujo. But, most people like to just sit back and let everyone else do their dirty work, instead of rolling up their own sleeves. As long as there are more people unaffected by this stuff, than there are people affected by this stuff, the support will be low. And the company knows that.

let me say that what is happening to the east coast Holland guys sucks...
but to dovetail guys from one sister co. to another to "follow there freight" is not going to help...all you would be doing is putting guys on the street from the co. getting the freight....this is not a merger nor is it an acquisition...had this been done the other way i would not expect to be put on at Holland in front of someone else just to follow the freight...I was lucky enough to choose the right co. to work for...all that being said my turn may come soon enough...good luck to all the Holland guys..i hope NPME can grow enough to put all you hard working teamsters to work...

Do you honestly think it would do any good? Id like to know how they changedthe date for the stock options without asking us. Could this mean that our original vote on the 10% could be voided cause they changed things? I feel all the people affected by the terminal closings should get the money they gave back returned to them because Im sure they knew what they were gonna do for a long time.

let me say that what is happening to the east coast Holland guys sucks...
but to dovetail guys from one sister co. to another to "follow there freight" is not going to help...all you would be doing is putting guys on the street from the co. getting the freight....this is not a merger nor is it an acquisition...had this been done the other way i would not expect to be put on at Holland in front of someone else just to follow the freight...I was lucky enough to choose the right co. to work for...all that being said my turn may come soon enough...good luck to all the Holland guys..i hope NPME can grow enough to put all you hard working teamsters to work...
That's the way I feel also. Dovetailing would only shaft someone else. That wouldn't cure anything.

I feel all the people affected by the terminal closings should get the money they gave back returned to them because Im sure they knew what they were gonna do for a long time.
I totally agree! But, that would be the right thing to do. So it will never happen. YRCW, Union:chairshot:

That's the way I feel also. Dovetailing would only shaft someone else. That wouldn't cure anything.
This is a perfect place for endtailing. They should be offered to go to the bottom of the board and keep company seniority for vacations and pay wherever they need people at whatever YRC company they need them at until everyone is called back or has turned them down.

This is a perfect place for endtailing. They should be offered to go to the bottom of the board and keep company seniority for vacations and pay wherever they need people at whatever YRC company they need them at until everyone is called back or has turned them down.
Amen to that!:bowdown: This needs to be pushed to the highest level at the Union.

not so sure i think the guy is mad and pissed at yellow and i can understand that. he's just on the the wrong site i think he means yellow upper dogs are going get whats coming to them someday.

They might,but with millions in their pockets.:nutkick:

i have no problem with the end-tail theory or keeping the pay scale ..but i already have 130 people above me that get to choose 3, or 4 weeks vacation before i get to choose mine..if you allow 50 more to choose before me..then i don't get one...there are some people that came to NPME after red star was shut down only to go to Holland when they opened so they could be on top of that board so why now that Holland closes terminals should they be rewarded for that choice..don't get mad at me Holland guys this is just my opinion...

i have no problem with the end-tail theory or keeping the pay scale ..but i already have 130 people above me that get to choose 3, or 4 weeks vacation before i get to choose mine..if you allow 50 more to choose before me..then i don't get one...there are some people that came to NPME after red star was shut down only to go to Holland when they opened so they could be on top of that board so why now that Holland closes terminals should they be rewarded for that choice..don't get mad at me Holland guys this is just my opinion...
Choosing when to take vacation is a board seniority thing. The amount of vacation a guy gets each year is a company seniority thing.
They would still choose below you.
Oh and I don't see anyone getting mad at you as long as your not mean about it, and you certainly aren't so far.

Choosing when to take vacation is a board seniority thing. The amount of vacation a guy gets each year is a company seniority thing.
They would still choose below you.
Oh and I don't see anyone getting mad at you as long as your not mean about it, and you certainly aren't so far.

i see now and thanks for the clarification...

i support this end-tail theory 100%

It might work if you could get 100% of the teamsters to stick together on this, but some might miss their OT to go and fight for their teamster brothers.

As for me to roll over... my comment should of said "Billy & Jimmy... the make up ever changing rules of the contract leaders" And again this is just my opinion.:smilie_132:

It might work if you could get 100% of the teamsters to stick together on this, but some might miss their OT to go and fight for their teamster brothers.

As for me to roll over... my comment should of said "Billy & Jimmy... the make up ever changing rules of the contract leaders" And again this is just my opinion.:smilie_132:

Well said!! There is more truth in that than people are willing to admit!:clap::clap:

I just wish we still had somebody at the top of the IBT that thought like us, maybe then we would have a chance to get treated fairly.