FedEx Freight | Getting A Little Boring

In my neck of the woods they allow select individuals to bow hunt year round to help thin out the herd and the meat is donated...

Would be nice, the animal rights crowd would tar and feather you, any day I look for them to start a "Save the termites crusade"

One of my best friends who works for you guys in Chicago area told me the other day they were to receive in lieu of a bonus this year,a 3X5 picture of Big Dave to keep in their tractor permit book....

I7CqgWa.jpg

85SpArL.jpg

Many more choices. I autograph each one.
Note: I wouldn't let the wife/girlfriend see the top one. Could be a real relationship game changer...it has that affect (effect for some of you) on the wimmin folk....

I7CqgWa.jpg

85SpArL.jpg

Note: I wouldn't let the wife/girlfriend see the top one. Could be a real relationship game changer...it has that affect (effect for some of you) on the wimmin folk....

85KBzHs.jpg

Or maybe this one?

I7CqgWa.jpg

85SpArL.jpg

Oh yea, I see right through your little scheme, you're trying your best to pee BillyLo off, BIG TIME

I was at a truck stop the other day, and a Gold Hotel rolled in...to my amazement, Team BRG-Wong-Billy Lo poured out. They tried to recruit me, and promised I'd be allowed to wear BD's hat. That's when I knew they were lying! I ran away, and was almost bowled over by RC, who was eager to sign onto the team, with equal billing.

Is it now team "BRG-Wong-Billy Lo-RC"????

just wondering.

I was at a truck stop the other day, and a Gold Hotel rolled in...to my amazement, Team BRG-Wong-Billy Lo poured out. They tried to recruit me, and promised I'd be allowed to wear BD's hat. That's when I knew they were lying! I ran away, and was almost bowled over by RC, who was eager to sign onto the team, with equal billing.

just wondering.
RC said he wants a refund on that super duper nuclear bug zapper.....
That annoying little insect is back again.

just wondering.
It sure is gettin deep here. von.

I'm just shocked some aren't bragging on certain goings on. I guess the level of confidence for success isn't there.