FedEx Freight | Getting A Little Boring

Nothing to brag about until it succeeds. Besides, a smart cookie would recognize the dangers of bringing up such things here.

Given that many "bragged" before, and have done so from day one about this particular subject, I'm inclined to believe they filed light. We shall see.

I'm just shocked some aren't bragging on certain goings on. I guess the level of confidence for success isn't there.

Nothing to brag about until it succeeds. Besides, a smart cookie would recognize the dangers of bringing up such things here.

reading
--------------------------------

reading
--------------------------------

Lots of Chest pounding by Red and Purple Hammer here, hence my feeling they filed light. It only takes 30% to file.

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/mandatory-meetings.80433/page-5

Last edited:
I agree. Always said, the mere 30% required makes it easy to file on the decert side. Then it's up to the drivers, where it really counts.

There's a lot riding on this. They lose, meaning the anti's, then they've done more to advance the cause than the pro side ever could.

I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons this place has become so boring is due to people being driven off by the hateful language and vitriol associated with the union non union debates.

PLEASE DON'T HIJACK THIS THREAD.

I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons this place has become so boring is due to people being driven off by the hateful language and vitriol associated with the union non union debates.

PLEASE DON'T HIJACK THIS THREAD.

And I thought vitriol and hatefulness was your modus operandi.

Richard complaining about members posting in a thread he himself created to complain about no one posting is preposterous.

Personally, I feel it would behoove said individual to behave affably himself before making demands of others, given his well known unsociable reputation. Otherwise, I find his newfound concern for membership retention insincere.

Richard complaining about members posting in a thread he himself created to complain about no one posting is preposterous.

Personally, I feel it would behoove said individual to behave affably himself before making demands of others, given his well known unsociable reputation. Otherwise, I find his newfound concern for membership retention insincere.
Apparently you haven't been paying much attention. One of the stipulations for RC to return was to be nice and behave.
Additionally, there was an incident that gave Richard and I occasion to pause and reflect on the things that are really important.
Flaming every imbecile that deserves it just isn't as much fun anymore.

I hate to agree with RC, but he's right.

He made this thread for fun. We don't need another discussion on THAT topic mucking up what should be a fun thread where that debate isn't busy pissing everyone off.

We've seen where the pot stirring goes around here, Dick, and nothing good ever comes from it. Regardless of any chest beating, it's all hot air until something happens. There's nothing to be said until the tallies are done, and that goes for people on both sides of the fence.

Reactions: Ump
Apparently you haven't been paying much attention. One of the stipulations for RC to return was to be nice and behave.
Additionally, there was an incident that gave Richard and I occasion to pause and reflect on the things that are really important.
Flaming every imbecile that deserves it just isn't as much fun anymore.

That's just it Richard, I have been paying attention; for years, in fact. You've shown your true character in your last two posts which proves my point. It's fine RC, you can take your football and go home if you wish. I won't stand in your way.

Last edited:
I hate to agree with RC, but he's right.

He made this thread for fun. We don't need another discussion on THAT topic mucking up what should be a fun thread where that debate isn't busy pissing everyone off.

We've seen where the pot stirring goes around here, Dick, and nothing good ever comes from it. Regardless of any chest beating, it's all hot air until something happens. There's nothing to be said until the tallies are done, and that goes for people on both sides of the fence.

To imply that Richard made this thread "for fun" is an overstatement if I've ever heard one.

Attempting to bring the members up to speed on current events like a decertification attempt here, or a failure to negotiate there, is hardly pot stirring CF.

It has always annoyed me how a few self appointed people think they can dictate what's discussed on this board. In my opinion, those individuals are the one's truly responsible for the lack of participation here far more than subject matter.

People aren't going to stick around to read Big Dave hat jokes all day CF.

Last edited: