FedEx Freight | Getting A Little Boring

And yet our insurance did fall under the Cadillac tax under Obummercare.

I don't know where you educated yourself on this subject but I suggest you change schools! Unless your stuffing 11 grand into a health savings account you have an absolute zero chance to be on any "Cadillac" threshold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_insurance_plan

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act(PPACA, as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010), imposes an annual 40% excise tax on plans with ANNUAL PREMIUMS exceeding $10,200 for individuals or $27,500 for a family starting in 2018, to be paid by insurers.[4][7] The tax is not imposed on the total cost of the plan, but on the costs exceeding the aforementioned values, which, after 2018, will adjust to inflation annually. These costs include any part of a person's income allocated to flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, and health savings accounts, but not expenditures for stand-alone dental, vision, accident, disability, or long-term care insurance coverage.

I know that. I was just making a point that you should have more than 50 before filing. BTW. I would not take that bet if I were you.
He/they already KNOW EPH is gonna vote the union out, that's why they filed blocking charges!! They didn't want EPH to vote first because they didn't want it to influence CLT's election!! Their problem is everybody in CLT already knows it too!!

I've always heard that scotch drinkers would drink ****, I'll pass.

I'm told that only "Steers and Queers" drink Maker's Mark. With apologies to "Queers". I do know several of my wife's female friends who drink said urine. So which are you?

ST

A man walks into a bar and orders a 12-year-old scotch. The bartender, believing that the customer will not be able to tell the difference, pours him a shot of the cheap 3-year-old house scotch that has been poured into an empty bottle of the good stuff. The man takes a sip and spits the scotch out on the bar and reams the bartender. "This is the cheapest 3-year-old scotch you can buy. I'm not paying for it. Owe, give me a good 12-year-old scotch."

The bartender, now feeling a bit of a challenge, pours him a scotch of much better quality, 6-year-old scotch. The man takes a sip and spits it out on the bar. "This is only 6-year-old scotch. I won't pay for this, and I insist on, a good, 12-year-old scotch." The bartender finally relents and serves the man his best quality, 12-year-old scotch.

An old drunk from the end of the bar, who has witnessed the entire episode, walks down to the finicky scotch drinker and sets a glass down in front of him and asks, "What do you think of this?" The scotch expert takes a sip, and in disgust, violently spits out the liquid yelling "Why, this tastes like ****," The old drunk replies, "That's right, now tell me how old I am."

A man walks into a bar and orders a 12-year-old scotch. The bartender, believing that the customer will not be able to tell the difference, pours him a shot of the cheap 3-year-old house scotch that has been poured into an empty bottle of the good stuff. The man takes a sip and spits the scotch out on the bar and reams the bartender. "This is the cheapest 3-year-old scotch you can buy. I'm not paying for it. Owe, give me a good 12-year-old scotch."

The bartender, now feeling a bit of a challenge, pours him a scotch of much better quality, 6-year-old scotch. The man takes a sip and spits it out on the bar. "This is only 6-year-old scotch. I won't pay for this, and I insist on, a good, 12-year-old scotch." The bartender finally relents and serves the man his best quality, 12-year-old scotch.

An old drunk from the end of the bar, who has witnessed the entire episode, walks down to the finicky scotch drinker and sets a glass down in front of him and asks, "What do you think of this?" The scotch expert takes a sip, and in disgust, violently spits out the liquid yelling "Why, this tastes like ****," The old drunk replies, "That's right, now tell me how old I am."

I heard that years ago, but still funny