FedEx Freight | Getting A Little Boring

Not sure if this is the right thread but I really didn't feel like starting a new one so here goes...

Does any other centers have the same problem as CLT when it comes to the bi-annual bid??

Let me explain...every time the bI-annual bid comes around our deadline fills up with tractors...this time there's 35 trucks on the first day!!! The problem lies with drivers who are to damn lazy to write their trucks up because they don't wanna be without them for a day or three so they wait until the bI-annual bid and either write everything up screwing the next driver of the truck OR the next driver still gets screwed because they have to write up everything that the previous driver left them!! And we're not talking about a loose spot mirror here or a burned out light there, no, were talking from transmissions about to fall out to exhaust manifold gaskets leaking, from leaking wheel seals to massive air leaks all over the truck, and everything in between!!

This BS has got to stop!! I personally wish they would start holding these guys accountable for not writing up their equipment when it needs repaired...if that resorts to write-ups or forcing the driver of the previous truck that's now on the deadline to drive a spare while the new driver of their old truck gets to drive their new truck until the old one is fixed, whatever works is fine with me but I for one am sick and tired of having to deal with someone else's incompetence and laziness!!

Again, does any other center have to deal with this??

Not sure if this is the right thread but I really didn't feel like starting a new one so here goes...

Does any other centers have the same problem as CLT when it comes to the bi-annual bid??

Let me explain...every time the bI-annual bid comes around our deadline fills up with tractors...this time there's 35 trucks on the first day!!! The problem lies with drivers who are to damn lazy to write their trucks up because they don't wanna be without them for a day or three so they wait until the bI-annual bid and either write everything up screwing the next driver of the truck OR the next driver still gets screwed because they have to write up everything that the previous driver left them!! And we're not talking about a loose spot mirror here or a burned out light there, no, were talking from transmissions about to fall out to exhaust manifold gaskets leaking, from leaking wheel seals to massive air leaks all over the truck, and everything in between!!

This BS has got to stop!! I personally wish they would start holding these guys accountable for not writing up their equipment when it needs repaired...if that resorts to write-ups or forcing the driver of the previous truck that's now on the deadline to drive a spare while the new driver of their old truck gets to drive their new truck until the old one is fixed, whatever works is fine with me but I for one am sick and tired of having to deal with someone else's incompetence and laziness!!

Again, does any other center have to deal with this??

Maybe you should walk right in the bosses office and fix this problem like all the other problems you have fixed in the past. Should be real easy the way you talk. :1036316054::clappy: