FedEx Freight | Getting Boring here.

First things First, Got into work this morning and cleaned up after some night slob got his hands all over my tractor! Wiped the whole thing down to not get any of the germs from you guys since I hear most of ya'll don't use running water after using the bathroom. Hooked up, ran like hell to drop off 341 winter tires for an appointment set too early... I mean these things were STACKED! That's when I walked back to my tractor and saw I was STACKED with pickups. Turns out some other guy in my area already done given up before trying, so I put her in the wind kept delivering my 15 deliveries like a pro should all while stacking up another 13 pickups. Hell when I came back to the yard, there should of been jumper cables hooked up for me to cross like a runner breaking the ribbon at the end of a race! Fine job I did this Thursday, another fine job. Thank your city man, he works 1 million times harder than the road boys at night do!
And does it all for less money! That's it LWB you show 'em

You road drivers should know... Freight was moving slow at the beginning of the week, but don't worry by Tuesday I was at FULL STEAM and filled up a good portion of the linehaul fleet. Any of you night time zombies, thank your hard working city man for getting that freight on your trailer while all you do is hold that wheel between the lines! Don't you worry, when that gets too tough also I'll be here to steer the ship. PEDDLE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Out.

He's like a broken record....

Feels good don't it!?? Ahhh, good to be da king!

Nothing King about it! Felt like the floor sweeper at McD's! What a BORING, EASY and LAZY job. Perfect for the guy who wants to destroy their health working odd hours,sitting on their duff for too long, spending days abandoning their family and ruining their health by continously chewing/smoking tobacco products.

I'm only running line when that boss man calls me up and says he needs his best to go to work! Otherwise I'll leave the weekend work to the city and road guys that overspend their paychecks with those silly bare bone new vehicles in the parking lot costing them 740 dollars per month!

TRUCKDRIVERS = NOT THE BEST AT FINANCES.

Nothing King about it! Felt like the floor sweeper at McD's! What a BORING, EASY and LAZY job. Perfect for the guy who wants to destroy their health working odd hours,sitting on their duff for too long, spending days abandoning their family and ruining their health by continously chewing/smoking tobacco products.

I'm only running line when that boss man calls me up and says he needs his best to go to work! Otherwise I'll leave the weekend work to the city and road guys that overspend their paychecks with those silly bare bone new vehicles in the parking lot costing them 740 dollars per month!

I wish I could type how hard I'm laughing at you right now!

I laughed so hard when I read this...:wtflol::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:. Billy you are one funny n guy. Your wife is so lucky to have a guy like you. :hysterical:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see, RC, 20 plus year road driver.
Mortgage none, the house is paid for.
Car payments, none. Pay cash when it's time to replace one.
Two kids through college, paid cash.
Retirement, fully funded.
I'd say my time in linehaul was well spent,
So Billy, with all due respect, GFY.

Let's see, RC, 20 plus year road driver.
Mortgage none, the house is paid for.
Car payments, none. Pay cash when it's time to replace one.
Two kids through college, paid cash.
Retirement, fully funded.
I'd say my time in linehaul was well spent,
So Billy, with all due respect, GFY.

Good for you!! I'm in the same boat. You and me didn't job hop all our lives, then go from some 10/hr warehouse job like most of these people here straight into trucking at age 40+ because that was the only option left! Ever since I was a young Billy, I wanted to be a truck driver and a great one at that! Now here I am with all my awards, patches and plaques with all of you admiring me except for CenturyClass. Poor kid just couldn't cut it.

Trucking has been good to me or maybe I've been good to trucking!! I can work less and give jr with no experience some hours, but he needs to earn it just like I did!

Good for you!! I'm in the same boat. You and me didn't job hop all our lives, then go from some 10/hr warehouse job like most of these people here straight into trucking at age 40+ because that was the only option left! Ever since I was a young Billy, I wanted to be a truck driver and a great one at that! Now here I am with all my awards, patches and plaques with all of you admiring me except for CenturyClass. Poor kid just couldn't cut it.

Trucking has been good to me or maybe I've been good to trucking!! I can work less and give jr with no experience some hours, but he needs to earn it just like I did!

I'll start admiring you as soon as your get your trophy truck. Until then your just a want-a-be blowhard. TP

haha, i just drive a truck, I am not a truck driver..Sorry billy. I have combat boots that have done more in 4 years than you have done in your rather distinguished trucking career.