FedEx Freight | Getting Boring here.

If y'all would stop drinking so much coffee we might actually get some trailer truckin done instead of stopping at every pickle park along the way to water the flowers!

Out of school city driver with 2 months experience is the equivalent to a line driver with 22 years experience!!!

and Billy running around "saving the day" at OD equals no OT pay. Now who looks smarter? At least the line haul guys at OD are compensated close to or equal to the industry standard. That must be how they buy the $700 dollar a month pickups you are so envious of huh Billy?

Yep, always room in the 3300 club for another green city driver.

When the slow city boys cannot produce numbers they'll be pushed onto linehaul so they're out of the TM and Dispatch's hair. Happens at every terminal, every company ever since the birth of LTL! In order to get rid of a problem, put it ON-LINE!

When the slow city boys cannot produce numbers they'll be pushed onto linehaul so they're out of the TM and Dispatch's hair. Happens at every terminal, every company ever since the birth of LTL! In order to get rid of a problem, put it ON-LINE!

And yet you keep making all these comments "ON-LINE". That's the problem....

Why don't you go on the OD board and tell them how much better you are than there linehaul drivers Billy? I don't think the Moderator on that board (a.k.a. Joseph Stalin) would tolerate it. It was fun for a while but you just keep repeating the same tired line now. I'm a good sport but damn, come up with something new for us all to read.

Legal disclaimer: I wasn't personally attacking the Moderators on that board I simply meant they are strict. I got my first warning over there just for calling someone condescending.

Why don't you go on the OD board and tell them how much better you are than there linehaul drivers Billy? I don't think the Moderator on that board (a.k.a. Joseph Stalin) would tolerate it. It was fun for a while but you just keep repeating the same tired line now. I'm a good sport but damn, come up with something new for us all to read.

I'm not here for everyone's entertainment. Just here to let all you road boys know that there's a real driver out there who enjoys working the city during daylight hours and that I am probably the hardest working driver you will ever meet!!

Where ever I see a Line Driver bashing the hard working city folks, BillyLo will be there to put him in his place.

BillyLo: A Savior to the P&D. Signing autographs TBA.

I'm not here for everyone's entertainment. Just here to let all you road boys know that there's a real driver out there who enjoys working the city during daylight hours and that I am probably the hardest working driver you will ever meet!!

Where ever I see a Line Driver bashing the hard working city folks, BillyLo will be there to put him in his place.

BillyLo: A Savior to the P&D. Signing autographs TBA.

Ok that was better. The autographs thing shows me you have potential. :clap: