getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Smoov

Smoov Banned

put on radio,
    every time hannity says
    "you know I was down there at the border"
    have a shot of bourbon
    you don't have to do it today,
    you could do it this week,
    next week or the week after..........
    as always
    do not drink and drive

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

But it's good to see that a Governor and a radio talk show host are more concerned about our border than our President is.

3. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I guess I need to start DVR'in Hannity, to see why all you guys are so infatuated

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Listening or watching Hannity must be like finger nails screeching down a chalkboard to these drones. He exposes the hypocrisy of the left and brings forth issues that matter to the American people. They hate him.....but still listen. So it seems safe to assume that their IQ must be in single digits.

Just sayin'.

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

LMAO,no kidding...Damn,as much as Hannity rattles some of these people,maybe I should reconsider my disdain of hearing him...

6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

You have some that you know exactly what they are gonna post...Unions,banks,race,etc....Now we have us a Hannity poster,lol.

7. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

He seems to be a favorite with the left. Hannity would be ecstatic to know the left watches him and raises his ratings.

8. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I used to listen to Sean Hannity on WABC radio in NYC. When he first came to NY he was labeled as the rock ribbed all American boy from Franklin Square Long Island. When he got his shot at the afternoon drive time he was the darling of local talk radio. But along came syndication and after a while he got to be just another popular right wing demagogue like Rush and Beck. Now he's a multi millionaire flag waving chicken hawk who claims that right wingers can do no wrong and the left can never do anything right

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

What's a chicken hawk?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

10. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

I guess you have to keep it simple. The Democrats wear the black hats and the Republicans wear white. And yet it is Hannity that is the conduit of Rove who is the single worst entity for the GOP at this time. Yet, there he is on the Hannity show undermining the Conservative cause by alienating real conservatives from the GOP while telling the world that his candidate is the only one that can beat (Place Name Tag Here). But Rove is a great American and we know this because Hannity has told us this.

11. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Someone like Cheney who is eager to send your children and grand children to war and yet has never actually worn the Uniform himself. Cheney had several deferments to keep him from going to Vietnam.

12. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

A nontechnical term for any hawks said to prey on poultry... ..Hey just trying to lighten things up...

Personally, I don't pay attention to any of the talk programs .....From looking at the actual Political landscape and those that control it.....either from the "Left" or the "right" it is obvious that none of them are actually for the people..... It is not a problem of what political party is in "power".....it is the wealth that has bought them....and that holds true for both of the major Political Parties..... Those that try to do what they believe is the right thing to do are branded as fringe or radical......both parties have them..

These talk programs just serve to divide the Country even more.... .. It is just my opinion, but I think we are way past being able to just simply "vote the bums out".... Politics has become to deeply rooted in corruption.... So hang on it's going to be rough ride......

13. Crystal

This is what I meant by chicken hawk. And yes Cheney is also a good example of a chicken hawk

14. Crystal

If I were to listen to any of the political pundits it would be O'Reilly and Savage. I use to enjoy watching the original Crossfire and the McLaughlin group. My favorite has always been Pat Buchanan. I've read a couple of his books and I would have voted for as President

15. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I know what a chicken hawk is. I guess I don't understand the slur. So one that didn't serve shouldn't have an opinion of war or not?

I never served, but if I say we should go to war for whatever reason, does that make me a chicken-hawk?

16. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So how is Hannity a chicken hawk? According to the definition you provided, I fail to see how that slur applies to him. As far as I know. He didn't dodge a draft or used some sort deferment.

17. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

I'm getting fat with Obama, everytime they claim he didn't go to the border because he doesn't do photo ops, I eat a cheeseburger.

18. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

That's alright, everytime I hear barry's voice I want to eat a gun.

19. Crystal

Technically you're right since the draft was ended in 1973 when Sean was only 12. But where was this rock ribbed all American boy in 1983 when Reagan invaded Grenada? Or 1989 when Bush invaded Panama? Or 1991 when the Bush coalition when into Kuwait and Iraq during desert storm? Or Somalia in 1993 or Haiti in 1994 or Bosnia in 1995 or Kosovo in 1999? Should I go on? He was of age and in apparent good health...... He supports wars but hasn't stepped up and done his part. He's no Ollie North or Gordon Liddy. No one can ever call them chicken hawks.

20. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

One crucial component of the "Chickenhawk" is what Eisenhower referred to as the Military Industrial Complex. Most of the wealthy who are ready and willing to rush to war will profit from war. So if you have a Liberal who is heavily invested in the manufacture of the ICBM and is willing to use his political party or his position in Government to sell the ICBM's to countries who are not mature enough to not use them, that is one aspect of a "Chickenhawk". The idea that someone who didn't serve cannot have an opinion on war is like saying that a man cannot have an opinion on childbirth. We argue about the "Chickenhawk" when none of us have ever been in the position of profiting from war. It is a world that we not only don't understand but have never been a part of. To be able to enact warfare, profit from warfare and never have to risk our own lives to do it. It is like Don King owning both of the fighters in a boxing match: there is no way that he can loose!

But defecating in a fox hole for a few weeks is the reality or war while expounding endlessly on the virtues of war when it profits you personally is another reality. I would imagine that both realities are valid to the individuals who hold to these realities. I am sure that if you put Juan McCain and Juan Kerry together at a corner table, instead of a political fight you would get fond reminiscings of the Vietnam war. It is what they have in common.

When you have a post Industrial America with a rogue member of academia at the helm who is allowing illegals to cross our boarder at anytime....Is that a good time to go to war? Personally, I am of the opinion that we as a country are bankrupt and what is happening is the scavengers of the world are picking off what is left of the American carcase. Give Obama a chance to leave office and let's see what we have left to work with. Whoever replaces Barry is going to have a huge mess on their hands.