getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I gave max a positive reputation, that said "welcome"
    He responded with a negative reputation

I brought him in the green....and he F-ed me.

Unbelievable .....

1 person likes this.
  2. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Finally, you and I have something that we agree on....... As for that guy's comment on the Florida prosecutor choking. Yes they did choke but It was under the pressure from the race baiters that caused Florida to even bring charges against Zimmerman. They couldn't get a guilty verdict even though the court was biased against Zimmerman.................The jury knew that the Martin family had already settled for $1 million from the home owners association before the trial even started. The trial was rigged and they still couldn't get a conviction. Fortunately for Zimmerman that he had a great legal team and the legal system worked.

The race baiters lost and Stevie Wonder won't perform in Florida anymore. Oh well!

3. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

YES YES YES, Is that clear enough? If he can't handle the heat maybe he should have stayed in his ghetto. I am sick and tired of you all crying racism every time someone criticizes him. He is single handedly DESTROYING this Nation, and you all are applauding him, you make me puke.

4. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I didn't claim racism. You ASSumed it. I was merely saying it was wrong to criticize the President on such a personal level regardless of party affiliation. It was wrong when it was Bush, and it's wrong now that it's Obama. Policy on the other hand, is fair game. Is that clear enough? Did you abstain from puking long enough to read this?

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Because we are so stupid that we hurry and hook them up with three hots and a cot.

This border issue has several easy cures. Simply send a bunch of them back home and let them realize that their $5,000.00 to the coyote was wasted.......and they'll decide it's not worth the risk of losing that kind of money again.

6. Northern Flash

And don't forget about the money. The massive amounts of money can buy your popularity. Always has been and always will be this way. (And getting worse.)

This is the money quote and proves that you are leftist. Leftists don't care about the country's debt. And a country running close to a zero sum or even profitable would be a good thing. But you don't see it that way. Debt and handouts are killing this country, but you guys just don't see it.

7. Northern Flash

I fixed your quote for accuracy purposes.

Obama ran on a fantasy world and handouts to the lazies. It damn sure wasn't his accomplishments that's for sure.

8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

The country should be ran as a business,on a fiscal level.Their are other levels that require leadership,courage,and an open mind..This sorry president has none of the above.

9. Northern Flash

More dependency on the Govt!

10. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Why do you think Pelosi and gang were so giddy about having the most ever food stamp recipients???That is how Bammer got reelected.More free **** equals more Dem votes.

11. Northern Flash

You've been listening to much Chris (Mr. Piss Running down my leg) Matthews.

Your information isn't accurate.......it's just bumper sticker type talking points.

12. Northern Flash

I'm purposely staying out of this conversation. I don't like the direction that this thread has gone in. I'm just not in the mood.

:hide:

13. Crystal

No I don't listen to Chris Matthews, his yelling annoys me. I'd rather listen to Michael Savage or Bill O'Reilly...............My information may not be accurate and I may be, as some of you have said, a leftist, liberal, Marxist moron etc and I can live with that. I'm only a truckdriver who sees the down side of what private equity corps have done to our workforce and our middle class..............I know Stoney will enjoy tearing this apart but does Sun Capital buying Jevic ring a bell? How about my using American Pad & Paper or Dade International as examples.

Romney

I'm no expert on politics or finance but as a blue collar worker I couldn't vote for someone who would run the country as a for profit business and the hell with the good and welfare of it's people. Romney's private equity mentality may be great for investors but not for us working class slobs.

How Mitt Romney Drove Companies Bankrupt, Raided Pension Funds and Paid Himself Handsomely

14. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well gee, I thought blue collar workers were inventors too? Or do 401ks, and IRA's don't count?

You were worried that Bain Capital would raid pensions? There's plenty of talk that the Obama administration would love to control our 401ks and IRA's.

http://www.google.com/search?site=&...c.1.49.mobile-gws-hp..9.19.3067.3.fgvTR3cRtL8

If you didn't trust Romney, I can somewhat understand that, what I don't understand is how you could vote for a guy who wants to do the same thing thru government powers?

Ever heard of Cap and Trade? That would be the biggest tax ever laid on the American people. Not only that, but Cap and Trade would have put millions of coal workers (many union) out of work.
    Single Payer healthcare? You really trust the government to run our healthcare needs? They can't even get Obummercare right. And just look at the VA problem's.

And what about wealth redistribution? It's Obama that believes government should take the wealth from the so-called rich and give it to the poor.
    I say so-called rich because it's people like my wife and I that considers rich. I'm a just s union trucker and my wife is a R.N.. We work hard and do good, but we're far from rich.
    His job's plan consist of demolishing cars, filling potholes and funding failed green energy companies. All gimmicks that didn't work. That's why most of job growth we've seen has been mostly part-time, low wage jobs.

Romney's job at Bain Capital was to make money not to manage a country. Different jobs mean different job objectives.

If you liked neither, you shouldn't have voted.

15. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

I agree with you there was none. I think it goes without saying Zimmerman had a plan. He may or may not of. We'll never know.

16. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

17. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Oh come on... I was setting you up to slam me man! Lol. On a serious note I don't blame you. I can't ever remember reading so much about racism on one thread.

18. Crystal

BOHICA.............. I didn't think it would take you very long to disect my explanation why I didn't trust Romney. I'm sure you're right about blue collar workers being investors. But I think they would need to keep their jobs in order to have money to invest

Bain already had a history of raiding pensions and at the time Obama didn't and to my knowledge still hasn't raided any pensions..

I didn't know that Obama wants to gut pension funds and bankrupt companies for personal gain.

A leopard can't change it's spots. A zebra can't change it's stripes. If it walks and quacks like a duck then IMO it's a duck

I voted for who I thought, and still think, is the lesser of the two evils. My not voting would have meant a vote for Romney. At least my vote nullified your vote.

19. Crystal

Yes he had a plan for a split second. It was to save his life from an unknown wannabe gangsta thug from Miami. The state of Florida couldn't prove it's case because it didn't have a case. Zimmerman didn't even use the stand your ground law. It was a simple case of self defense that was blown out of proportion because of race.

20. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Do you know how and why jobs are created?

Ya, like many uninformed voters, you didn't care about the Obama agenda. You were more worried about the evil capitalist making a buck.

Apparently you didn't click on my links.

Ya all Obama wants to do is bankrupt the nation and shred the Constitution. No biggie.

Hence Obama being a freedom hating Marxist.

A freedom hating Marxist is better than an investor?