getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

What would smoov know about staying on topic?...Nothing.

2. Ice Rider

3. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Have you ever had cheese wiz on chicken wings. ...or a bowel movement on a mountain ?

4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Just because he says he's concerned doesn't mean he is.
    He's some kind of teleprompter king long before Obama.
    Monotone teleprompted mantra reader of those who make the most money off of his voice.
    There isn't a more unbelievable talking head IMO.
    He reads and memorized and makes money.
    There's no heart and soul in his propaganda.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You guys must really hate America if you love Obama and his policies. Because you simply can't love both.

6. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I can't find anything that supports your claim that Hannity has been a huge financial supporter of our military. I'm not sure if his flag waving is supporting the morale of our military. In one breath he speaks highly of our troops. But in between those platitudes he attacks their Commander in Chief, their Secretary of Defense and any high ranking officers who might not lean to the right. I'm not too sure that is helpful to our troop's morale.

I can't find anything, other than Hannity's freedom concert, that shows him providing morale to the troops. To my knowledge he hasn't donated his time to go on any USO tours or visited troops overseas or in the US. He is certainly no Bob Hope who went on USO tours for 50 years. Now in my opinion he was a great American even though he never wore the uniform.

Performance Tours | USO

But I did find this article written by a conservative who has issues with the supposed proceeds of his concerts going to military families

Hannity Freedom Concerts A 'Scam,' Blogger Says

I was fortunate to have seen the Bob Hope USO Christmas show at Phu Cat AB RVN in 1967. That is what I would call a morale booster. To this day I still get a tear in my eye when I hear his theme song played.........Thanks for the memories

7. Crystal

And here I thought this thread was about Sean Hannity, a great American

8. Ice Rider

Hannity has supported The Wounded Warrior Foundation since it's inception as well as other charities for our military veterans such as Gary Senile and his organization...just because you are unaware of this fact does not mean it is not true.

9. Northern Flash

And let's also have a laugh at what his "BLOGGER" had to say. That's always the gospel you know. lol

10. Crystal

You make a good point and I never said it wasn't true.
    I'm just calling it like I see it. How about you providing some positive information on what Hannity or his foundation actually gives...........I posted a conservative blogger who claimed that less than 20% of the funds donated to Hannity's foundation actually go to the intended charities..
    Instead of just saying I'm wrong why not provide some proof of his support for the Wounded Warrior Foundation as your claim

As for Gary Sinese I posted earlier that he does a lot for the morale and welfare of our troops. But exactly what does Hannity do for the Gary Sinese foundation because other than having Gary on the Hannity show I can't find anything else he might do.

Our Mission | Gary Sinise Foundation

11. Crystal

But she's a conservative so it has to be true.lol But if you don't want to take her word for it then how about Media Matters for America. When you're done having your laugh how about you digging up something to disprove her claims?

I wonder why Freedom Alliance doesn't openly report what percentage actually goes to their specific programs? Sounds to me like they have something to hide. Maybe their like those phone calls I keep getting from people soliciting for different organizations. The ones that take 75-80% for administrative fees leaving only 20-25% for the actual charities..........."Let Freedom Ring"

12. Northern Flash

I won't be doing any homework on Hannity and his contributions for one reason. It's not just about money or donating that makes you a Patriot. So even if he didn't give a single penny to the military, but still verbally supported them, he's still one step ahead of the Libtards.

13. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Doesn't look they're hiding anything fro m this link. Wasn't hard digging this up.

Freedom Alliance Statement on Debbie Schlussel Attack | The American Spectator

Now is Sean Hannity in charge of this organization, or just a supporter?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  14. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

No one takes Media Matters seriously. Who ever said conservatives don't lie or are never wrong?

15. Crystal

IMO that's a lame excuse for not being able to support your claim

16. Crystal

First off thank you for providing this link. It appears that Ms Schlussel's blog may not be factual. But I never claimed it's content to a fact. And if I had spent more time digging I might have found the link and seen that Oliver L. North, was the Founder & Honorary Chairman. That in itself would have been proof enough for me.
    Lt. Colonel North is truly a great American.

17. Northern Flash

18. Northern Flash

I can tell you that I'm a moonbat Libtard, but that don't make it true.

19. Northern Flash

{Let's just call it what it is......hogwash and a lie} She's obviously just another fool. But I'm glad to see that you acknowledge that she is just a blogger with an opinion. (keep that in mind in the future)

But you were quick to support it because of your blind hatred for Hannity.

20. Ice Rider

Hannity has done more and shown more support for our troops than Obama......Nuff Said!