getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

But then again..........who hasn't?
    lol

2. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

hanity is beter now than he used to be, he used to support repubicans even if they were rinos now he dosnt so much

3. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I wasn't quick to support her blog, I googled Sean Hannity's Freedom Concerts which eventually led me to her blog. This is how I offered it into this debate
    . Note the words a conservative who has issues with the supposed proceeds. You sir chose not to do any research but said
    I'm not ready to call it a lie just yet. The Freedom Alliance statement on Debbie Schlussel's attack in The American Spectator doesn't in itself make it a lie. I'll have to dig some more before calling the blog a lie..............Stoney doesn't take Media Matters seriously so you have dismiss it's findings on the accuracy of Schlussel's figures. But I sense that you have no problem in accepting FOX's "fair and balanced" reporting and commentary as being your go to gospel.

And for the umpteenth time I don't hate Hannity. I just dislike the way he sells his show by playing on peoples patriotism. I stand by opinion that he is a self serving flag waving chicken hawk who uses patriotism as a way to increase his ratings. He uses his flag waving theme to peddle the same opinions as given by Limbaugh and the other rightwing talking heads.

While we're on the subject of hatred why is it that most, if not all, of your posts are in one way or another basically just attacks against Obama? Could it be that you are the one who is blinded by hatred?

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I think Fox News(Just the news)is more fair and accurate than any other out there.While they may be right of center in their news reporting,they report stories that the other channels wont touch,or stories where the other channels are late to report.From 7pm to 11pm,their news transform into more than news,its more of a Conservative rightwing opinionated blog.However,they still slam all the other news channels by far.Greta and O,Reilly are generally neutral to right,while Kelley and Hannity are far right.

As for hating on the Bammer,it comes with the territory.Dubya had his share of hardcore detractors,some warranted..some not.Though I dont think Dubya had such a scandalous term as President,dislike and distrust from world leaders,divided the nation at the level it is now,and was certainly not as thin skinned as the current administration.The current administration serves up alot of fodder for discontent and "hatred" from not only people in America,but abroad as well.

5. Crystal

Facts, I didn't see any facts. What I saw was a statement from the Freedom Alliance reported in the American Spectator. And by one google I find that the Spectator is basically the right's version of Media Matters.

This article was the basis for the claim of damages a sexual harassment lawsuit which started the chain of events resulting in President Clinton's impeachment.
    The American Spectator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

The only one I watch on Fox is Bill O'Reily. I can't do Hannity. I've tried on his radio show in the past, and his television show, but he's so insincere. He's always looking for cheap ratings. The only ones who could enjoy that day after day fit the Einstein definition of insanity. I've noticed Fox bumped him from his 2100 time slot. He must have been slipping in the ratings.

7. Dick Dastardly

To be fair I've just never watched Greta. I usually am too busy to sit down that early and tune in. I can't watch Meagan Kelley. I tried a few times but I don't like it.

8. Northern Flash

The Freedom Alliance wrote the article defending themselves, and they used their IRS tax records for references. So go ahead and believe some blogger, I'm going with their side as being the truth. If you were honest, I think you'd rather this blog issue that you posted would just go away, since it was already debunked as inaccurate partisanship. Go ahead keep diggin'......:Emoticon_digging:

Since they are the only network that will even bring up issues against our Dictator......there isn't much choice but to watch them. Although I do make my own decisions on what I believe. (and I believe that Obama is the worst President in American history.)

While we're on the subject of hatred why is it that most, if not all, of your posts are in one way or another basically just attacks against Obama? Could it be that you are the one who is blinded by hatred?[/QUOTE]Go ahead......say it....."Flash is a racist". I'm fine with that. But the fact is that this guy should have never stepped foot in the White House because of his lack of a resume'. He is a Fascist radical that I have no use for whatsoever because he is bringing my country down. And for you to say that "most" of my posts are bashing Obama tells me that I need to step up my game. I want there to be no question that the guy makes me sick and EVERY post should reflect that fact.

9. Northern Flash

For my entire life I would always flip back and forth between news channels, and when CNN first came out, I was always on their channel, but when they decided to get too deep into politics instead of just reporting, I had to stop watching them. Nobody can argue that the MSM is in bed with Obama and that they have been since his candidacy. And the rest of the MSM have invested their entire reputation on backing Obama no matter what. They've hired a bunch of angry politically progressive hacks to spew their agenda, which I am totally against. If they would just report the issues with the details, I'd still watch them anyway, but they've proven that they will omit or spin away from any issue that doesn't support the Holy One. Therefore, Fox is the only alternative.

10. Crystal

I never said or even implied that you're a racist. In fact other than this thread I don't even remember reading any of your posts. If you don't like Obama because he's half black then that's your business. That was one of the reasons I didn't vote for him the first time..........In my honest opinion I believe there is a bit of racism and prejudice in all of us. It's only human nature.

My grandparents came over on the boat from Ireland They had to endure the prejudice from the WASPs "help wanted Irish need not apply" When the Italians got here it was their turn and so on............... I remember my grandmother telling me the nice old women down the street passed away. She used to see her every morning at 6:30 Mass. Then Nanna caught her self and said " of course I didn't know her she was eyetalian".

11. Dick Dastardly

Why is race always brought up? Our beloved Magoo was banished to Siberia for this reason, so why does everyone else get a pass? I'm not picking on you Flash it's just a general observation. Our friend Maxxed loves to bring up race.

12. Northern Flash

Ok. I'll give you that. You had asked if I was "blinded by hatred". Well the fact is, I despise anyone who is trying to fundamentally change the country that I've always loved and been proud of. But I must say, Obama is the first President that I can honestly make the case for him not loving our country. We've had some horrible Presidents, but at least there wasn't overwhelming evidence that they didn't love their country.

Sounds like I need to start getting up earlier then.lol

It's been followed through his family tree. I think that it was found to be that he is only 10% Black. Though I couldn't care any less about his skin color. It's his policies that affect my life, not his skin color. Although he's done damage to future Black Presidential candidates, there are a few that I wouldn't hesitate to vote for with the right running mate.

At least your honest about it.:1036316054:

I agree. The bad behavior by any group......whites included, are what make the other groups dislike them.

13. Northern Flash

The racial conversations don't scare some of us because we know where we stand and have nothing to hide. And race will always be an issue to chat about, even once Obama is gone. As long as RaceBait Inc. is still alive and well, stirring the racial pot, some of us will also be here to combat their b.s.

As far as Magoo, he was warned several times but didn't stop whatever he was doing wrong. We aren't privy to the inside scoop, so I don't worry myself with the issue.

I think that the racial issue is fair game.......but there is no reason for people to get too personal with it.

14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

This president by virtue of policies and quotes have massively increased the division of the country,of which,class and race are a part of.

15. Northern Flash

Absolutely. He's been the most divisive President in history. He's pitted just about every group that you can think of against one another.

16. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

He has this odd relationship with McCain, that bothers me. He'll bash him on most everything but, when bombs fly, or shots are fired someplace, he has McCain on, like their buddies again. Strikes me as being a bit 2 faced.
    Same goes for McConnell and Graham.
    Hannity needs to decide if he's a Rhino or a Tea party guy, he likes to play both, which is what turns me off. He never asks any hardball questions of the Rhino's when their on.

17. Dick Dastardly

Hence my insincere characterization

18. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I've never cared to listen to Hannity. I don't listen or watch any of the talk shows anymore.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Media Matters is a Hillary Front Group, started by Paul Begala with George Soros money. Serves but one purpose. To advance Progressives (slow Communists, as opposed to Marxists, who want rapid revolution)...

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I believe he's sincere, but snowed by Rove... he's improving, but a L O N G way to go...