getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That's Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. What Obama studied under Frances Fox Piven at Columbia, when she wasn't teaching Marxism (that was her actual class)....

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I bring it up when posters use it as a cause for victimhood.

Race is brought up in the posts about Obama because he appears to hate whites. He was raised by an Anti-Colonialists Marxist Dad who preached against what the Brits had done to Kenya. Then add that Barry was then moved to Indonesia for education while US troops were fighting in Southeast Asia, and barry's Mom was a Marxist and he was in Muslim schools. Then he was sent to be mentored by registered Communist Frank Marshall Davis, and eventually learned to stir community outrage thru racial jealousy taught by Piven at Columbia and Ayers at the Annenburg School in Chicago. He went to 20 years of listening to Black Segragationist Jeriamiah Wright's sermons on 'getting even with the Whites and Jews'. The man is simply a product of his environment, and it's the only thing he has really mastered- racial/ Class Division. Then add Eric Holder's statements that the Obama Admin has no intention of prosecuting Blacks for crimes....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

That IS an accurate assessment. Hannity does need guests to be willing to come on his show, but you're right. Those that he agrees with, he allows to spew their talking points versus cutting off their long winded b.s. and hold their feet to the fire.
    Hannity will stand tall against those who he disagrees with 100%, but those who usually agree with him get a pass. But that's no different than any other host.

4. Northern Flash

I'd like to see a host ask someone like McCain (since he has so much pull as a fossil in Washington) why does he not either push to oust Boehner or at least force him to grow a set.
    I know the answer.......he'd spew more b.s. to defend Boehner because they both belong to the good ol' boys club.

5. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

That wouldn't be the reason I would point to in calling you a communist. You have given plenty of reasons on this forum that would point toward that.

6. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

McCain would defend Reid, if he had to

7. sharpshooter

Holy Cow!! Was ALL that info available before 2008?? (kidding)

8. Northern Flash

It was only available to those who cared, and wanted to protect the future of their Country. The others ........well.............

[​IMG]

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Barry is done.......

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I only wish it Was so. As the kind lady in my Senator's office said yesterday: 'no one's stopping him'... to which I replied 'I noticed. the Senator had better retire in 16- he's lost my vote'.

11. sharpshooter

12. Northern Flash

Hannity is trying to help the American public and our administration pull their heads out of their hinders and showing them that Israel is the good guys. How anyone can support a terrorist group is beyond me. Some must have forgotten the pain from 9/11 already.