getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Mr Stoney, I didn't mean any disrespect towards you with my comment regarding the term Chicken Hawk..... I know your familiar with the "slang" connotation of the term...hence the definition I wrote... Just meant it to be a light comment.....didn't intend for it to be taken as you didn't know.....

My apology....

Hope all is well with you and your Family!

2. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

I got a better idea. Every time Obama campaigns or golfs, Adopt an Illegal

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  3. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

[​IMG]

4. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

[​IMG]

5. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

No, not in my opinion, it doesn't make you a chicken hawk. And I don't actually consider the term to be a slur..... The intent of my referring to Hannity as a flag waving chicken hawk should be self explanatory. He wraps himself in the flag and has made multi millions playing on peoples patriotic emotions. He promotes himself as a patriot and is willing to send other peoples sons and daughters off to fight wars that only further profit the already filthy rich I guess the closest he has ever come to being in harms way was the photo op on the Texas border...........Was the invasion of Iraq that Sean sold to many on the right really about WMDs? Or was it to make Bush and Cheney's elite friends billions more in war profits?

6. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, Carter was President when Hannity was 18. Did anybody join the military then?..just saying

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So he didnt enlist. I don't his reasons nor do you. You're using your personal dislike of him to make baseless judgments.

It's funny, Mr North or Mr Kiddy don't have a problem with Hannity.

You're being disingenuous when you say the term chicken hawk isn't a slur. Of course in the context that you're using it, it's a slur.

It's clear you're using emotion to make judgments of him.

Hannity has plenty of support ftom vets and current active military. He does alot for our vets and active. It's not like he he carries no emotion to supporting the idea to send our troops off to fight and die.

Its sickening to way that term is thrown around. It's just as ignorant as calling someone a racist when they aren't.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

8. Crystal

Did Stoney get his feeling hurt? It's sickening to me some of the personal insults against the POTUS that are posted on this site.

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Don't apologize. But a citizen who chose for whatever reason not to enlist shouldn't be demonized for the beliefs of going to war just because of their choice.

I didn't enlist, but it's no secret I share the same views of Hannity. With that said, it's not easy for us to say that we need to send our troops off to war knowing they could die. I lost a couple good freinds to these wars. So the term chicken hawk is insulting.
    Now if we dodged a draft, or avoided military service in some unethical way, than I understand using that term.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Like what? Everything I say about liberals here or elsewhere is based on their own rhetoric and or policy. Not on something I don't know about them.

I call Obama a Marxist because he is one based on his ideas and policies. I don't say it to be insulting.

11. mud

mud Wonderin'

I miss listening to Art Bell. I still have my Y2K stuff.

12. Smoov

Smoov Banned

i am remote viewing with the shadow people as I write...

13. Crystal

Where did I accuse you? I didn't say they were posted by you..... And what I said about Hannity is base on his own rhetoric. He's a demagogue who got filthy rich playing on peoples patriotism.

14. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

No you calling him a Chicken hawk wasn't based on rhetoric. You even said he didn't dodge the draft. You're basing that judgment off your feelings of him. Don't be disingenuous. You just don't like him, don't like his syance on national security, and use that slur against him based on emotion. Proof is in the final sentence of your post......( He's a demagogue who got filthy rich playing on peoples patriotism ).

And you were referencing me as well as others on our claims of Obama, don't play stupid now.

15. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

16. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

Take a shot of jack every time Obama says "I", "me", "executive order"

17. Crystal

Are you paranoid or something? I purposely said " some of the personal insults". I wasn't referring to you or this particular thread...... I'm not apologizing for anything I posted but I really wasn't referring to you. I don't stalk you or follow your political posts so I don't know whether or not if you post personal attacks or racial slurs against Obama and his wife. Maybe you do but from what I've read of you postings I doubt that you do.

18. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You don't have to listen to Hannity if you don't want to, but at least mention his name on here once in a while. The Libs lose their **** everytime. :biglaugh:

19. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

He's cheap too. We once make a delivery to his house. The driver had to bring a pallet of his new book to his nice residential neighborhood. Inside delivery, think there was a tip involved?

20. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Yeah, Mooshelle, thug in chief, monkey, long legged daddy, etc.

It shows the disrespect for this country we now accept as normal.

In fact, I just found a post that refers to Obama as a "monkey". Guess who "liked" it? (Stoney)

Now who's being disingenuous?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014