getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I have to disagree with the "right wingers can do no wrong part." Actually......he rips apart the right also. But we need to be more specific. He rips apart the RINO's and the flip floppin' Republicans.......because he is a Conservative, waaaaaay before he's a Republican. He does bash the left on a daily basis, and for good reason, but the Republicans that can't seem to stay on course catch hell also.

2. Northern Flash

You're exactly right. But, "we the people" are the only chance that we have for ever making a change in our political system. Those in Washington aren't ever going to "drain the swamp" by themselves, because they could get sucked up also, and they know it. So WE are our only option.

3. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Draft dodging was the second example of a chicken hawk that I put in to include Cheney in my so called slur. I knew it didn't pertain to Hannity....... I did like him for a couple of years but not anymore. Before he went big time with the hundred million dollar contract he was a very likeable guy. I listened to him every afternoon on my peddle run. He had his regulars who called in to the show and he was very entertaining. His regular callers like Marty and Candy would get special treatment and it made the show interesting. But then came the syndication and he had to play to a national audience,

You're right I don't like him. But not because of his stance on national security. I don't like him because I don't believe his patriotism is real. I believe he modeled his highly successfully career after Rush Limbaugh. But to add his own schtick he wrapped himself in the flag. 1 of his biggest B/S claims is that those on the right are patriots and "great Americans" But those on the left couldn't possibly be patriots because liberalism is bad.

I think you have gotten enough mileage out of the chicken hawk thing. How about you addressing the rest of my post.

1 person likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

You may want to stop listening to the MSM then.........or you'll be a complete lard-ass in no time. lol

5. Northern Flash

At this point, just the sound of Barry's voice gives any true American an itch in the back of their throat that only a gun barrel can scratch.

6. Northern Flash

You can name off every military action that's taken place since Hannity was 18 years old, but him being called a chicken hawk still has no merit. We've always had enough to people volunteer for our military. Sorry, but it still doesn't fit. If it fits Hannity, it fits millions and millions of the rest of us also.

7. Northern Flash

My house isn't big enough for all of these "youngsters". And that's only after two weeks of this agreement.

[​IMG]

8. Crystal

I don't doubt that what you say is true. I don't listen to him anymore so I'll take your word on it. But it makes sense that he would include the RINOs in his attacks. His ratings were down and his audience probably needed more............... It must have taken a lot of guts for him to make that photo op on the Texas border. I wonder if Sean "the great American" has ever really risked being in harms way? Has he ever done an inspection tour to a real war zone? Has he ever done a USO tour with Gary Sinise to Iraq or Afghanistan? This is not a rhetorical question. I can't find any information on him doing anything outside of his self promoting patriotic tours in places like Six Flags etc.

Gary Sinise Foundation | Serving Honor and Need

9. Northern Flash

Personally, I leave the money issue out of patriotism. The money will be made either way. But I support anyone who loves their country and "wraps themselves in our flag" if they are genuine. And if nothing else.....Hannity is a patriot. And since we've had Presidents who didn't serve in the military, and weren't disqualified because of it, we damn sure can't expect a radio or tv talkshow host to be disqualified from speaking on the issue.

So that makes him one rung higher on the ladder than Obama, since Obama couldn't be bothered with the border.

A ridiculous argument.

10. Crystal

We'll have to disagree on that. Hannity is different than the rest of us. He makes his living selling his great patriotism by waving the flag. He profits by playing on our love of country. It makes him more lovable than Rush but It's only his sthtick.

11. Northern Flash

He's always been a huge financial and moral supporter of our military. I'd love to compare his contributions to Obama's.

How does that saying go.....

Hannity giveth, Obama taketh away?

12. Northern Flash

I'm one of those "if the shoe fits, wear it" type of people.

13. Crystal

In what way? Did our invading Iraq find the WMDs? Did we liberate the Iraqi people? Who is better off today from that invasion?

14. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Isn't that exactly how Obama won the Presidency? Would you like some video, as a reminder?..lol

15. Northern Flash

You should probably throw out those food rations that you had tucked away for the Y2K shutdown. The mold would be like eating a chia pet by now.

:biglaugh:

16. Northern Flash

Ya, shame on Hannity and anyone else who loves their country as it is, and don't want it transformed by some radical that will ride off into the sunset in a few years. Shame on all of them.

17. Northern Flash

I really don't care if the Libs like Rush, Hannity, Beck, etc. etc., but they at least need to have better material to put them down with because calling them a "chicken hawk" doesn't hold water. They need to stop bashing them with their emotional hatred and come back with something solid.

18. Crystal

I voted for McCain, the war hero, but I reluctantly voted for Obama over Romney/Bain Capital. I'm not thrilled with Obama but I disagree with some of the personal attacks against the President of the United States. Right now he's the only president we have..................I despised Clinton for being a draft dodger but some of the personal attacks disgusted me..................How did that line go in Band of Brothers? You salute the rank, not the man.

19. Northern Flash

20. Northern Flash

Ya, and I'm sure that Sean was there to sign for it. Ya right.

Hopefully your driver buddy stole a copy off the top of the pallet to give to you. lol