getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

When high gas prices, high food prices, high unemployment and underemployment, and a constant barrage of lies and scandals becomes "normal", that's what the person in charge deserves.

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Just think, if McCain had won, we probably would have had to draft..lol..we'd be bomb bomb bombing Iran, arming terrorists in Syria, probably drop a few on Putin too...I can actually understand voting for Obama the first time over McCain but, not over a successful, sensible, measured, moderate!!

3. Northern Flash

The Liberal Progressive movement is what's destroying our country in various ways. So I'm with Sean......anyone that supports issues that are destroying our country are not Patriotic Americans.

Yep......picture me wrapped in the American Flag.

4. Northern Flash

Don't listen to everything that Smoov and CCX tell you.

So in your mind, it was just a photo op for Hannity, and had nothing to do with our country being destroyed by these illegals. Holy cow. You probably even believe that "the border is secure" as Dingy Harry claims.

I have no idea, nor do I care. Has our Fundraiser-in-Chief? That pencil neck is afraid to even go to our own border.

5. Northern Flash

I'm not going to re-hash the WMD's issue. That's been way over done already. Dial 1-800-Kurdish and ask them about Saddam's WMD's.

6. Northern Flash

You'd hate him either way, rich or not, because he exposes the hypocrisy and damage done by the agenda that you support. Couple that with major jealousy toward people with money.......and you hate his guts.

Do you also hate those political hacks that have gotten rich over there on MSLSD?

7. Northern Flash

I'd rather vote for a guy who knew how to run a major corporation versus a guy who hadn't run a lemonade stand.

Let's be more accurate here. He's actually NOT the President of the United States, he's the President of the Black Community, President of the Gay movement, and President of the Democrat Party. The rest of us have been kicked to the curb.

I salute people that have earned my respect. And he don't qualify.

8. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Okay, so you don't care if Hannity ever put himself at risk in an effort to show his patriotism. And you think it was more than just a self serving flag waving photo op when he had his picture take with a machine gun on the border. Do you think it could possibly have been to show political support for the Texas governor?

As for Obama being afraid I did a quick google. He visited the troops in Baghdad on 5/8/09 and in Afghanistan on 3/28/10, 5/1/12 and 5/25/14. I can't blame Obama for not going to the Texas border on a suicide mission if "great Americans" like Sean are armed with machine guns waiting for him.

9. sharpshooter

That Kurd thing was along time ago...how bout last month? plastered all over the news that ISIS took over an Iraqi chemical weapons plant?..LOL...they reported it like, they forgot what they'd been saying all along about "Bush's false War for WMD's"...it's all just so absurd, it's sickening!!

10. Northern Flash

So a person has to put himself in harms way to be a Patriot? Wow.

Didn't see the pic, nor do I care to. Is there ANY chance at all that Hannity realizes the enormity of the illegals flooding across our border, and that he want's to put a spot light on the issue?

Your personal hatred for Hannity is clouding your judgment.

Obama has visited our war zones less times than he's cut their pay and benefits. He don't like going in front of the Military because he knows that they can't stand him. Surely there were no photo ops while he was there......since he's not into photo ops after all.

11. sharpshooter

12. Northern Flash

Sean is back home and Harry Reid says the border is safe, so Barry can go check it out now.

13. Northern Flash

It was just "an accident" so move along folks......there's nothing left to see here.

You just can't make this stuff up. Anything that they do is just swept under the rug.......and considered no big deal.

14. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

CCX what what else was in that post? Are we now to the point that we have the explain why we "like" a post?
    Have I personally ever used a racial slur against Obama?

Care to show me the this post?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  15. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

You seem to have gun appetite syndrome ......Ask your Doctor if "Ammo Block" is right for you!.....

It now available in all natural Berry Flavor!

16. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Look I don't care if you like Hannity or not. I don't care if you call him names or not. I just take exception to the chicken hawk term because in an indirect way you're also referring to men like me.
    Like I said it's not easy to support the idea of sending our troops off to war to die. It's even harder when you haven't served yourself.

Hannity is wrong on some things, but he's right about liberals today. Liberals today are not patriots. Liberals today don't want freedom and liberty for everyone. Liberals today are the ones perverting the Constitution to meet their personal beliefs. Just look at the First and Second Amendments. It's the left that are always challenging them and perverting the intent of them.

If you support Obummercare, you're not a patriot. Pure and simple. If you disagree with the Citizens United ruling, you're not a patriot. If you disagree with the Hobby Lobby ruling, you're not a patriot. If you support gun control laws that limit our rights to a gun, you're not a patriot. If you support the President giving up five high level terrorist leader's for one American hating deserter, you're not a patriot. If you're for funding Green Energy companies but against tax breaks for other companies, you're not a patriot.

17. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's all I'm trying to say.

18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well how should Hannity expose the problems at the border? Of course Hannity and Perry got a great photo op out of it. So what? What's wrong about photo ops? A good photo op can be uplifting. To me it was uplifting to see President Bush on top the Twin Tower rubble with a fireman giving a speech.

Hannity and Perry on a boat on the Rio Grande exposing a major problem is a better image than Obama in the Oval Office making funny faces witg some teen idol.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I wonder if Sean even knows how to load that weapon?

20. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Does it matter?