getting drunk with hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Smoov, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Really? You make fun of the Hannity pic but not the Obama pic?

2. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I would think it does matter to the millions of his followers who believe him to be such a "great American" hero. Your photos make him look like he is ready to do battle with the enemy. It might be heartbreaking to his followers if he couldn't release the safety or if in the heat of battle against the invaders his M-60 should jam.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Apparently my comment about photo ops went way over your head.

Ok go ahead support your freedom hating Marxist President. I'll support a man that is exposing our problems at the border. I really don't care if can load or shoot a gun. It's about the message and idea's he promotes.
    I guess substance means nothing to you.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I really don't understand this hate towards Bain Capital. They're investment group. Their job is to invest and make money. Yes sometimes they acquire a company and shut it down. In most of those cases the company was already in trouble. So they buy pennies on the dollar and make some money? They also have invested in many American companies and made them bigger.

....." You salute the rank, not the man."....

I will not respect a President who's sole agenda is it wage an all out assault on the Constitution.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

First off, Hannity isn't a great American hero, nor does he claim to be. But being a great American isn't the same as being a hero.

So you'd rather focus on whether Hannity can load the machine gun or not, versus focus on our border leaking illegals like a siv? Mags? Is that You?

6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Savage dominates Hannity in key markets - POLITICO.com

Though article is a few months old,it does show Hannity slipping on radio.However,his replacement may not be what the Libs would want.Hannity is a fairytale compared to the blood and guts guy like Savage,a fire breather that has little bounds and no compassion for the Libs.It also shows Americans are getting more fed up with the status quo from "compassionate conservatives" in the media,and moving on to the hardcore,in your face,tough guy..

7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Im sure dictators like Mussolini and Hitler had their bootlickers too.I,ll continue to call out this pos schoolboy President till he leaves office or wipes the US off the map...Its a patriotic duty to speak up against tyranny,especially on the homefront.

8. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

Since the left abhors guns, if he can't that would make him a hero for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Sure, even though I don't know why I should have to, you're the one that "likes" it;

I'm sure you didn't even notice the slur, it was the apple part you liked, yes?

10. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Thanks for bringing your insight to this topic. But I don't understand your logic. I don't abhor guns even though I did hate having to clean an M-60 after a long night. .........I don't know if he can handle that machinegun or not. I just think the picture was a self serving photo op. I would have expected more from a "great American" like Sean.

11. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

STFU "get to work biaoch

12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

After a night of killing....it would be fun to clean.....if your a Soldier.

13. CCXdriver

Yeah, I have to work long hours to support you and your moocher buddies.

Only 9 more days until my check arrives, I'm sure you'll be waiting for the mailman.

14. CCXdriver

Big talk from a someone laying on the couch all day.

15. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

It wouldn't be smart for the President to go to the border. What message does that send to the people in Central America? I'll tell you what: "send your children to America and the President himself will greet them at the border!" Not very smart is it?

16. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh please! That? Thats Woody being Woody. Everyone here who's been posting awhile knows he isn't racist. I "liked " that post because of the point he made, not because of the"monkey" term.

17. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

There are multiple steps in loading and firing a weapon. Rick Perry was doing fine until he got to the third step. Oops........

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Depends how presents himself. If he's on the same boat that Perry was on, talking about sealing the border, then no one would assume he's welcoming illegals.

19. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

New game. Every time Obama says he was at the border, have a drink. You will be dead sober.

20. CCXdriver

I've been posting awhile, and I don't know he's not racist. But that wasn't the claim anyway.

The claim is that people are posting derogatory statements about the President of our great nation.