XPO | Getting rehired

We have had alot of success with our driver school guys. I would guess that 1/3 of our drivers came from it and are rocking and rolling still. One barn is not the same as the next. 400 plus terminals and how many do you think we here about on the "I hate this company" forum?

We have had alot of success with our driver school guys. I would guess that 1/3 of our drivers came from it and are rocking and rolling still. One barn is not the same as the next. 400 plus terminals and how many do you think we here about on the "I hate this company" forum?

Mostly ex-employees..

Yeah. Right now we don't feel it so much. Because when a driver leaves he is replaced by a dockhand. And we stay busy because we are now doing what was X number of drivers work with Y number of drivers.

What happens when you need drivers ? Open more schools ? Train them off the dock ? Will that still work with the safety policies ? How long will that green CDL last ?

How many of us will still be here to see it ?

There should be no inexperienced drivers here. Used to be, they wouldn't hire you unless you had a spotless record and had at least a couple years of experience.

Let the greenhorns work at the bottom-feeders like Dohrn and Central Transport for a couple years to get experience. That's how I got my start.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Remember the guy last week with 16 yrs. that quit? well, his buddy with (I think) about 14 years or so quit yesterday. Rumor is they're going to run teams at OD. I wish them all the luck in the world. They were both pretty good guys and workers.

They made the right choice if they want to run team. Our teams top at $.67 split and 5500-7000 miles/week.

$.67 split on 5500 to 7000 is making a bank . Where do I sign up ?

I'm afraid Tulsa doesn't have any teams, but Parsons KS does, and it's only 110 miles up there. Not bad since you'd only have to drive up and back once a week. Give Kent up there a call, he may have someone he can pair you with if you don't have anyone to bring along.

I'm afraid Tulsa doesn't have any teams, but Parsons KS does, and it's only 110 miles up there. Not bad since you'd only have to drive up and back once a week. Give Kent up there a call, he may have someone he can pair you with if you don't have anyone to bring along.

We can pair Convict with a Tranny....:hide:

There should be no inexperienced drivers here. Used to be, they wouldn't hire you unless you had a spotless record and had at least a couple years of experience.

Let the greenhorns work at the bottom-feeders like Dohrn and Central Transport for a couple years to get experience. That's how I got my start.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
The good days of experience has long past with this company and nowadays it's if you have a CDL and a heartbeat the job is yours reguardless of past history and the bad news is we've become the carrier of bottom feeders ...!

I'll be down in a bit to pick you up , but don't forget to bring your Obama clown mask and stiletto heels ... Oh I see good times and the open road in your future !

Ever since they changed the name on the Doll House, with those new lights and all...that parking lot is always full...maybe big show will let you slip out of the FAC tonight and and climb the fence and go there. Just don't hang anything on the electric fence when your climbing over.. :hide:

Ever since they changed the name on the Doll House, with those new lights and all...that parking lot is always full...maybe big show will let you slip out of the FAC tonight and and climb the fence and go there. Just don't hang anything on the electric fence when your climbing over.. :hide:
Going that way is like trying to escape from Alcatraz , I know because I have the scars to prove it so I drop out and bob-tail over and park in the ally behind the building , and besides there so much going on around there I'm not even missed .

I heard one of your T town guys ran over Curtis on the dock...there is more to that story..I'll PM you about it, if you want to hear the gossip..
The unjust discharge of Said employee is pure tyranny aginst the actual facts that exist , but never the less no need to worry about his sudden unwilling departure because ABF is in the process of hiring him already , Conway just lost another seasoned driver .