SAIA | Getting the word out!

J

JCASSMUFFINS

To those of you that have inboxed me regarding help with organizing with the Union. I applaud you for being strong! Please let me know if I can help set others up with local Unions in your area!

Hi roll call...what do you do just keep making fake profiles...i know who you are and you dont work for the company any more.. let it go

Well then sir you are so full of knowledge! You're so smart! Why aren't you in management? With knowledge such as yours we could use you in Atlanta!

Not sure which he knows the least about....LTL or technology....because they both go together.
He has a "stick it to the man attitude" ...... I have a "go the extra mile attitude" ....... I don't prefer to bite the hand that feeds me. It's just a personal choice that has always served me well. To each their own. Just don't try and cram a union agenda down my throat because I don't need a third party. Never have. I just do my job by being safe and productive and follow the rules and find that when I do that I get nothing but respect. And that makes me want to go the extra mile. This is a great company and have always treated me fairly. It just doesn't get any better than that.

To those of you that have inboxed me regarding help with organizing with the Union. I applaud you for being strong! Please let me know if I can help set others up with local Unions in your area!
Noticed you were banned. The Anvil outlast the hammer I suppose.

Just so you guys know...we have exemployees with nothing better to do...making up fake profiles..it use to be against the rules to discuss union stuff on a non union companys thread

Just so you guys know...we have exemployees with nothing better to do...making up fake profiles..it use to be against the rules to discuss union stuff on a non union companys thread
Rollcoal and JCASS has to get up pretty early to put one over on Jeff's staff.

How do you know ex employees are making fake profiles? I know I'm not because I don't have that kind of time

Gearraker, I'm sure the CGO region is not the only one a bunch of people have quit in, that said, what does that say about that region? There are issues with how things get handled, there has been discussion already about how the north is different from the south. I know of many people myself that were in LTL for years and after Saia left it all together. To me, union is NOT the answer, they, in my opinion, are a bunch of crooks. The answer, from my perspective, is unity with the whole company. Practice what you preach in Atlanta, or New Orleans, or Houston the same in Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis. If this company truly wants to be a team, then damn it, act like it. Linehaul is equally important as city, operations is equally as important as sales, and every terminal should be working with one another, not just looking out for there own. ACO and Central Dispatch should be working together as well as working with terminals and staff. If the whole company, in reality, was like it is portrayed in the video they released, everybody would want to work here, and nobody would leave. Another problem, communication, and accountability, they have policies in place, but never follow through. When there are new policies, they aren't communicated in a timely manner. This is a good company, I enjoy working here, there are just some issues they need to address, especially in the north, or it will not only discredit Saia's reputation with drivers, but it will also affect how our customers view us.