Estes | Gi Pay

Yup. Still there. As with any job, was lookin for one when I got this one. If you've been following the threads, I guess I've been with Estes since the buyout last August. Been with GI for years. We don't get personal with locations/specifics on these boards.

Why On This Board Do You Only Hear From Fromer Gi Drivers Crying About How Bad Estes Is?how Great Gi Was.and These Gi Guys Still Are Working At Estes!what A Joke!

jawn113 said:
:duh:
Familyman can u tell us they have the same email or something?
I don't have that ability, don't know if an admin does or not but you can ask.

They do have similarities, are you one and the same Nightdriver/ Driverman??

FM

Familyman said:
I don't have that ability, don't know if an admin does or not but you can ask.

They do have similarities, are you one and the same Nightdriver/ Driverman??

FM
That's it! Get Admin on the line. Heads are gonna roll! Let's :sign0024: him!:tribehasspoken:

Hey Gearshifter

Hey Gearshifter -- Where you at driver? Mr. Viking, Jawn and I are still out here. Did DRIVERMAN/NIGHTDRIVER mgmt. sounding dude scare you off? Don't be afraid, just like a fly, comes around to leave excretion, you keep swatting and it keeps coming back -- just a minor annoyance.

:smilie_132: :clap:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Why On This Board Do You Only Hear From Fromer Gi Drivers Crying About How Bad Estes Is?how Great Gi Was.and These Gi Guys Still Are Working At Estes!what A Joke!

Hate to disappoint you but I don't work for G.I. but I've had the pleasure of running into quit a few G.I. drivers during my P&D days. Most were dedicated and hard working guys who didn't mind giving a rookie driver some advice! Thats the reason I come on here and go to bat for G.I.

Whats your reason for the bashing?