Estes | Gi Pay

Now folks don't get too happy, as of yet DRIVERMAN is still on board, just not his ultra ego.
As long as he abides by the rules he'll remain.

FM

Familyman said:
Now folks don't get too happy, as of yet DRIVERMAN is still on board, just not his ultra ego.
As long as he abides by the rules he'll remain.

FM
I'm sure he will and we hope he is successful in locating new employment with better hours not good working all week long:bgroovy:

gearshifter said:
Yes the company o/op's are all gone. They are in company trucks again. My contacts told me there is 4 to 5 drivers in the process of departing LMI we know who hired them :duh: But lets not forget about RIV REN IDY Many are waiting to get there start dates. My suggestion for you is stick it out at brown I wish I was there going through the change over. It will be your last job you will ever need.:bgroovy:
I'm hoping so, like I said I'm being a little impatient. So far the benefits are a little better than the benies I had at GI. But they are equal in payroll deductions. What do you mean waiting for thier start dates? Prospectave applicants or is it true they are making GI employees reapply. (This was a rumor circulating before I left.) And if it is prospects are they standing by for drivers to leave?

steve5 said:
I'm hoping so, like I said I'm being a little impatient. So far the benefits are a little better than the benies I had at GI. But they are equal in payroll deductions. What do you mean waiting for thier start dates? Prospectave applicants or is it true they are making GI employees reapply. (This was a rumor circulating before I left.) And if it is prospects are they standing by for drivers to leave?
start dates for their new jobs at new company's. so far nobody is getting new applicants or guys coming in to apply

gearshifter said:
start dates for their new jobs at new company's. so far nobody is getting new applicants or guys coming in to apply
Oh, ok man what was I thinking, I should have known that.

Did they make you into 5 different category of drivers yet? Dumbest thing I ever did was waste 13.8 years out east for Estes, there is a way better place that has Road drivers and City Drivers and your time with the company counts, great guys to work with but Estes has turned in to one of the screwiest companies out there. There is a reason they knocked 2 years experience down to 6 months, even though the last guy I trained could barely shift the truck, when you tell the terminal mgr that the guy needs more experience and he says well thats on Richmond. Give me a break. So glad weee gone.

Last edited by a moderator: