Estes | Gi Trailers

DRIVERMAN77077

TB Lurker
Credits
:ranting2: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THOSE GI TRAILERS IF YOU HOOK THOSE THINGS UP THEY WILL TEAR UP YOUR MUD FLAPS ETC WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET RID OF THAT GI TRASH

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
:ranting2: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THOSE GI TRAILERS IF YOU HOOK THOSE THINGS UP THEY WILL TEAR UP YOUR MUD FLAPS ETC WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET RID OF THAT GI TRASH
Real drivers do proper pretrip's they don't have problems........But we know you all are how do you pretrip a STEER???????

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Those of us that do more than Home Depot with a long box learn to deal with different equipment. Haven't seen any better with Estes. If you're the one noticing the trash, well -- if the shoe fits.

:hysterical: :poster_stupid: road drivers home depot all drivers hate those old trash gi trailers!!!!!!!! no lie.doing a pre trip has nothing to do with it.you have to slide 5th wheel back using those trash gi trailers running line haul they always use those garbage gi pups gearshifter how do you like those 6 day runs sounds fun!:mfight: :hysterical:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
:hysterical: :poster_stupid: road drivers home depot all drivers hate those old trash gi trailers!!!!!!!! no lie.doing a pre trip has nothing to do with it.you have to slide 5th wheel back using those trash gi trailers running line haul they always use those garbage gi pups gearshifter how do you like those 6 day runs sounds fun!:mfight: :hysterical:
I've learned to just shut up and take my money and go home. You know 1900.00 to 2000.00 per week isn't bad after all. Long day's but my wallet sure is fatttttt

I like my fifth wheel slid up a bit. It seems to make the sets handle better. May I suggest unlocking it before you back under the trailer? That makes it easier.

we should get ride of all the gi traiters and all the gi workers they are doing the company harm. we need people that want to work here:butt kiss:
Read the forum bud, they weren't the problem. Problems have been with this company for a while and have only escalated when the son took full charge. We've had problems long before GI came in. If anything ex GI's have pointed out problems that have already existed and as far as I'm concerned their the only ones that have shown any balls to even try to address the problems.

Your "Team Estes" avatar obviously don't fit your comments. A team works together, from leadership down to the peeon. Never see that here!

Time to read the writing folks, this team leader in Richmond has screwed this "team" and it's time to either help in trying to fix it or jump the sinking ship.

By the way team estes, you should be proud to have the GI team members and trailers. Just talk to drivers from Yellow, UPS, FedEx, Conway. Whenever I talked to any of these guys about the GI's when we bought them, they universally said that they felt bad for them since GI at least had one of the best pay compensation packages and most drivers were professional and courteous. Maybe we should learn from them and try to improve our own crap out here.

Read the forum bud, they weren't the problem. Problems have been with this company for a while and have only escalated when the son took full charge. We've had problems long before GI came in. If anything ex GI's have pointed out problems that have already existed and as far as I'm concerned their the only ones that have shown any balls to even try to address the problems.

Your "Team Estes" avatar obviously don't fit your comments. A team works together, from leadership down to the peeon. Never see that here!

Time to read the writing folks, this team leader in Richmond has screwed this "team" and it's time to either help in trying to fix it or jump the sinking ship.

By the way team estes, you should be proud to have the GI team members and trailers. Just talk to drivers from Yellow, UPS, FedEx, Conway. Whenever I talked to any of these guys about the GI's when we bought them, they universally said that they felt bad for them since GI at least had one of the best pay compensation packages and most drivers were professional and courteous. Maybe we should learn from them and try to improve our own crap out here.

what does complaining do to fix problems everyone knows the problems what we need are solutions. Estes as well as Gi is not perfect. all I hear is how bad Estes is and how great Gi was, But Estes is still doing business and Gi is out of business,would'nt that mean that Estes is at least doing well enough to stay in business? So maybe we should'nt run Estes into the ground like Gi.
We could all work to make this A better place to work but just getting more money is not going to be the sulution.

Hi guys....Haven't been on here in quite some time.....Left Estes a year and a half ago and have no regrets in doing so....I will say however that I did not have any sort of axe to grind when I left and wish only the best for all of you guys still there. Just wanted to say hello to all the guys from 006 and 083 and also 179.....HOWDY!!!! BTW....The GI trailers have been a problem ever since the first ones arrived back when we first hauled 'em....Guess Driverman just got his first....Too bad nobody gave him a heads up! Take care all and keep the dirty side down!

Hi guys....Haven't been on here in quite some time.....Left Estes a year and a half ago and have no regrets in doing so....I will say however that I did not have any sort of axe to grind when I left and wish only the best for all of you guys still there. Just wanted to say hello to all the guys from 006 and 083 and also 179.....HOWDY!!!! BTW....The GI trailers have been a problem ever since the first ones arrived back when we first hauled 'em....Guess Driverman just got his first....Too bad nobody gave him a heads up! Take care all and keep the dirty side down!
People that complained about GI are also ones that complained about Estes paying for the GI equipment all those years. I would imagine if we check the equipment called crap from GI we would find it was Estes stamp of approval on it and that most were the same manufacture as new Estes trailers.

Why all the complaining? Anyone got any ideas on how to get Richmond to the table and be serious about addressing issues?

Good luck with that one team E!!!!!! If it wasn't for drivers who hate working here, there wouldn't be any.

not everyone hates there job elvis.
matter of fact the percentage of drivers that hate working is small. And the ones that hate it I bet hate any job they do.
Estes pays me what they said they would...on time they do what they said they would do. there are some problems that need to be worked out, and alot of them seems to be coming from the Gi side of things.

you need to take some time and talk to the city drivers/hub drivers/dock

there is not a whole lot they can make us do for nothing that they already dont do

teamEstes:
So maybe we should'nt run Estes into the ground like Gi.

What do you mean by this statement?

Who told you GI was run into the ground. and by who?

Why did Estes buy them if this was the case?

teamEstes:
we should get ride of all the gi traiters and all the gi workers they are doing the company harm. we need people that want to work here

Gi traiters? Is this a spelling error, or do you have experience with "GI" employees being traitors? They are your fellow estes employees now not GI. Maybe if you think of them in this way you will have a better attitude toward them.

TeamEstes,I came to this site to get solid info on whats going on wherever in Estes,your gung ho attitude tells me your new to Estes and that's great,but lets keep the gung ho attitude directed towards the business at hand, hauling freight.If you feel you the need to bash GI drivers at least check your facts and if you still feel the need to post negative comments E-mail me Ill give you another site that will fill your needs.Be safe out there driver.