Estes | Gi Trailers

its just bad form to crap on the only guys that have enough balls to go after better things for themselves. actually you should thank the ones that have tried this.

its just bad form to crap on the only guys that have enough balls to go after better things for themselves. actually you should thank the ones that have tried this.
True that. At least when they were trying to get the union going in S. Cal they were able to negotiate overtime to start at lower hours and got their wait time from I believe 4 hours to 1 hour for the pay to start. Sounds good to me. They at least had the gumshion to try and not just talk like the rest of the "team". The so called jerks from GI out west are the only ones so far to succeed in at least getting part of what they were after, even if it's still sub-par treatment by Richmond.

The rest of us could learn from them. Buck up or shut up

paid wait time after 1 hour, WOW that would be nice

no more sitting in the motel for 16 hours for some people
I'd better clarify myself. The hour wait is for breakdown, not for terminals that can't get freight ready on time. See if we can get a S. Cal guy to tell us their policies that got revamped.

driverman77077, i'm glad you didn't work for gi too. you didn't lose you shirt like i did when estes bought them out.

yoyo2 welcome to trucking boards. Good to have you with us.:smilie_132: Sorry about the shirt but hopefully you have found some more of them.:1036316054: