Estes | give the sh*t freight to the union guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from city driver that freight is so heavy that dispatcher told him to just get the high paying freight. Maybe with all the sh*t freight we leave behind for the union guys they will be able to work more than two days a week. Im sure they will appreciate it.

I heard from city driver that freight is so heavy that dispatcher told him to just get the high paying freight. Maybe with all the sh*t freight we leave behind for the union guys they will be able to work more than two days a week. Im sure they will appreciate it.

Now that wasn't a nice thing to say...I seen the time when we could use that sh!t freight you're talking about....You must have not have been here when we were trying to cover from losing part of HD....

:chairshot: im just taking a cheap shot while their down. You no how they get when you point out how their union let's them set at home all week while they have outside carriers hauling their freight. But your right I should not have said that. It was very very insensitive of me. I should be ashamed. :9529:

are they down ? last I heard everone still had their doors open... must be doing something right

are they down ? last I heard everone still had their doors open... must be doing something right

Are they down??? No they are thriving!!!! Yeah they are doing something right, 20% pay cuts, no vacation pay no holiday pay no pension, lay offs, hocked their equipment, pawned their terminals lost most of their big accounts , and they have a 110 operating ratio. But the doors are open so I guess everything is great.:poster_stupid:

Shows the un-importance of corporate thinking. Oh yah, they don't.

How do you tell the high paying freight from the sh-t freight, are the pallets, cartons, whatever, marked as such? Some are labeled "High Paying" and some say "Sh-t Freight"? Just curious, I never worked the city and didn't realize you guys got to pick freight off a shippers dock like you're shopping for produce at the grocery.

How do you tell the high paying freight from the sh-t freight, are the pallets, cartons, whatever, marked as such? Some are labeled "High Paying" and some say "Sh-t Freight"? Just curious, I never worked the city and didn't realize you guys got to pick freight off a shippers dock like you're shopping for produce at the grocery.

I think he got the response he was looking for here.......

DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg

B

Ok I will explain sh*t freight is light freight that is loose pieces or freight that is over hanging from its pallet or takes a long time to pick up. Good freight is heavy palletized properly packaged or freight that will bring accesoral charges such as resadential or construction site delivery or over length.

I seen this big ol shiny 379 Pete with its ears pinned back coming down this getting on ramp with his compadre behind him in a beat up freight shaker struggling to stay behind him. The Pete driver went plum out of sight and shouted at his compadre on the c.b. asking, "what happened, did you get stuck behind traffic?" His compadre replied, "don't start no **** and there won't be none!" lol

I seen this big ol shiny 379 Pete with its ears pinned back coming down this getting on ramp with his compadre behind him in a beat up freight shaker struggling to stay behind him. The Pete driver went plum out of sight and shouted at his compadre on the c.b. asking, "what happened, did you get stuck behind traffic?" His compadre replied, "don't start no **** and there won't be none!" lol

I understand your analogy ;) I am the shiny peter car cause I work for big E and im picking on the old beat up slow freightliner. I am going to try to stop being a troll so grocery sucker can stop liking every time jeff calls me a troll. I don't think he realizes what a:butt kiss: it makes him look like.

I understand your analogy ;) I am the shiny peter car cause I work for big E and im picking on the old beat up slow freightliner. I am going to try to stop being a troll so grocery sucker can stop liking every time jeff calls me a troll. I don't think he realizes what a:butt kiss: it makes him look like.

You need to watch what you say..don't call me out on this forum, I can like any post I wish, I have liked tons of mildews, we are equals, do you think I'm kissing up to mildew? If you will post something worthwhile, I will gladly like one of your posts.

What you are putting on this forum is garbage, those union freight men are trying to make a living same as you, some are very stressed out, why would you want to put gas on that fire? Consider yourself blessed you drive for Estes, believe it or not, you could be in the position those YRC men are at any moment, don't think you can't.

Your post was in poor taste, I will chalk it up to you having to much to drink.

You need to watch what you say..don't call me out on this forum, I can like any post I wish, I have liked tons of mildews, we are equals, do you think I'm kissing up to mildew? If you will post something worthwhile, I will gladly like one of your posts.

What you are putting on this forum is garbage, those union freight men are trying to make a living same as you, some are very stressed out, why would you want to put gas on that fire? Consider yourself blessed you drive for Estes, believe it or not, you could be in the position those YRC men are at any moment, don't think you can't.

Your post was in poor taste, I will chalk it up to you having to much to drink.
Your like my puppet. Everyone else has figured me out but not you. Out of my 45 posts. 42 of them have been trying to **** someone off and you get sucked in everytime. Even with jeff basically saying to ignore me you still fall for it. Im sure I will get my profile deleted for picking on you. Because you seem like the type to tattle on the cool kid.

Im sorry. I have had way to much to drink tonight. Can we be friends again? I wont be able to sleep tonight knowing your upset with my bad behavior :(

I'm not upset with you at all, first of all, your not sucking me into anything, I was responding to your comment, 2nd, no we can't be friends new guy, I don't think you have much, if anything at all good to say. I am far from your puppet, in fact no one is your puppet, like a very few disruptive members on this board, most take you with a grain of salt.

I refuse to let myself be angered by the internet, however, I am tasked with helping to enforce the rules of the road here. Therefore you will not...let me say it again, you will not, do and act as you please here. If you choose not to be a productive member (42 of 45 posts have been trying to **** someone off..your words), then that is your business, but if you step out of line you will be delt with.

Estes members are some of the best people on here, but like anything, there is always one rotten peach in the basket. I do hope you make the easy choice to get along and not flame or troll, otherwise, we mods may have to make the hard choice to try and correct your bad behavior.

Your profile will not be deleted for picking on me as you call it...I'm a grown man with a family, I take care of them and myself, as well as the rest of my business, you will have to become a whole lot bigger **** bird in order to be banned, your not near as bad as you think you are, trust me, I have seen much worse. :)

Warmest regards,

GT

I'm jealous, y'all been drunk posting without me. I apologize for being a light weight last night and going to bed early and missing all the entertainment. It won't happen again. :couch:

Nothing has went to my head, just giving you the facts, your grasping, actually, your really making an ass of yourself, I try and get along with everyone, in fact, right now your the only one on here that I don't, I simply see through you, you think your worse than you are, your really not that bad, your mouthy, you post garbage, thats about it. Members like you generally don't last very long, I have been on and off these boards since 99, hundreds of your kind have come and gone.

As long as Mildew will put up with you, your good, if you come to one of my boards and start your trolling and flaming, thats where your going to encounter a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.