Estes | give the sh*t freight to the union guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LMAO: your so full of ***** I bet your eyes are brown. You have let this whole "MOD" thing go to your head. That was a moving forum speech you gave though. It very clear how unaffected you are by my comments. And I have been careful not to break any rules because im sure if I did you would hurry and tell on me. Reminds me of the volunteer hall monitor in school that snitches on people for running in the halls. Or even better the brown noser that tells the terminal manager if he sees another driver talking on his phone while driving. Is that why you sign off GT = go tattle:moon2:

Fact,you are walking a fine line on the rules right now by calling out and harassing a moderator on this board. Continue on this path and you will get a few days off. This is your warning. GT doesn't have to tattle to anyone,we are all watching all the time.The next step is yours but I advise you to use your head.

Dang! You guys haven't gave me a chance to catch up this morning. My gin bottle was empty so the long island ice tea won't taste the same. Cjmh, you've done some damage with that last post and it very well may be your last.

So this is what happens when your off the meds? All carriers have their share of "crap" freight,some more than others. It all pays the same;your on the clock! We all can't have rainbows and gummie drops at every stop,so I recommend ya suck it up and stop the whining your embarrasing yourself

Are they down??? No they are thriving!!!! Yeah they are doing something right, 20% pay cuts, no vacation pay no holiday pay no pension, lay offs, hocked their equipment, pawned their terminals lost most of their big accounts , and they have a 110 operating ratio. But the doors are open so I guess everything is great.:poster_stupid:
Last I heard it was only YRC that was giving back 15%, lost 1 week vacation, still have paid medical, still have somewhat of a pension, have enough money at weeks end to put cash in a 401K or IRA, and are the reason your making the money your makin.. Might want to open your eyes and thank the union guys who because of their contracts have give you the wage and lifestyle your accustomed to.. and the YRC OR is around 103, not good but all the other union shops are making money including Holland, New Penn and Reimer..
Keep drinkin the kool aid

I know the outsiders come to our barn and haul all of the spill over pieces. It may not necessarily be cheap but it's normally the stuff that's not time critical. I didn't think we hauled cheap freight. I remember when I used to work for my money, we would remove our trailers from the docks that didn't agree to the rates. I know I didn't haul cheap when I had my own rig, even when it went the same direction I needed to go.

Last I heard it was only YRC that was giving back 15%, lost 1 week vacation, still have paid medical, still have somewhat of a pension, have enough money at weeks end to put cash in a 401K or IRA, and are the reason your making the money your makin.. Might want to open your eyes and thank the union guys who because of their contracts have give you the wage and lifestyle your accustomed to.. and the YRC OR is around 103, not good but all the other union shops are making money including Holland, New Penn and Reimer..
Keep drinkin the kool aid
I can agree with everything except the wages. I think the union set the wages back when people wanted to go union but I don't think it's that way anymore and the non union shops are still giving increases.

:guiness:Mildew- your posts are starting to make sense! Please please PLEASE... get some more gin, or at least some Guinness!! You are suffering brother, and we just can't have this!:guiness:

:guiness:Mildew- your posts are starting to make sense! Please please PLEASE... get some more gin, or at least some Guinness!! You are suffering brother, and we just can't have this!:guiness:

I got the tiny molecule made up of two carbon atoms, six hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom running to all parts of me now. Won't be long before I'll be back to normal. Lol

Kitty got your tongue cjmh? You were quite loose with it earlier..did you sober up a bit and realize what an asshat you are being?

I'm hoping you did, and you will be like the rest of the Big E board members, made of awesome, its up to you though.

You need to watch what you say..don't call me out on this forum, I can like any post I wish, I have liked tons of mildews, we are equals, do you think I'm kissing up to mildew? If you will post something worthwhile, I will gladly like one of your posts.

What you are putting on this forum is garbage, those union freight men are trying to make a living same as you, some are very stressed out, why would you want to put gas on that fire? Consider yourself blessed you drive for Estes, believe it or not, you could be in the position those YRC men are at any moment, don't think you can't.

Your post was in poor taste, I will chalk it up to you having to much to drink.

Delete the dang thing if you like GT...It won't bother us a bit...But "bad taste" is not our way...Except for Mildew...At times, I just can't help myself....

Delete the dang thing if you like GT...It won't bother us a bit...But "bad taste" is not our way...Except for Mildew...At times, I just can't help myself....

Stark this is Dew's forum and I am here to contribute and respect Estes, and all of you great men. I meant what I said when I said this is a great forum, you people are the best, one rotten peach, (cuz he is so sweet), ain't gonna ruin things, ya'll got a good thing going here.

I was going to let it go. Because I got respect for mildew and he seemed to think I went to far. But you proved every thing I said by keeping on. If you would not have been talking ***** about my reputation and messing with my green points I would not have had to kick you around all morning. Who is moderating your forum while your trying to moderate mildews?

I was going to let it go. Because I got respect for mildew and he seemed to think I went to far. But you proved every thing I said by keeping on. If you would not have been talking ***** about my reputation and messing with my green points I would not have had to kick you around all morning. Who is moderating your forum while your trying to moderate mildews?

Listen jackass, I moderate my forum, Mildew moderates his, you posted garbage, so I gave you negative reputation. Does that hurt? You didn't kick anyone around, you made a total ass of yourself, go back and look at the thread...

You do your thing here, but stay far away from my world, you won't survive there.

iIm
I'm jealous, y'all been drunk posting without me. I apologize for being a light weight last night and going to bed early and missing all the entertainment. It won't happen again. :couch:

Listen jackass, I moderate my forum, Mildew moderates his, you posted garbage, so I gave you negative reputation. Does that hurt? You didn't kick anyone around, you made a total ass of yourself, go back and look at the thread...

You do your thing here, but stay far away from my world, you won't survive there.
im too smart for you. You don't think I know what your doing. Your trying to get me to blast you again so I will get banned. Don't forget who the puppet is. Im on my best behavior for now. I will shake you up again when im ready. I can't believe they made you a moderator your so EASY to manipulate. Im going to bed now, im bored with you.

iIm

im too smart for you. You don't think I know what your doing. Your trying to get me to blast you again so I will get banned. Don't forget who the puppet is. Im on my best behavior for now. I will shake you up again when im ready. I can't believe they made you a moderator your so EASY to manipulate. Im going to bed now, im bored with you.
LOL...you really do fancy yourself a bad ass dontcha..ur just a kiddo...new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.