Yellow | Give till there is nothing left too give

HUNCH BACK 135

TB Lurker
Credits
the language we get is never delivered as promised we never will get any portion of 15% back pension is no issue any longer gone not to be seen now giving up hrs on vacation weeks when time comes for adding the 2.5 hrs and 5 hrs back forget we gave those back when will we be able to trust these ppl who give themselves bonus"s ect nothing has been cured with the prior give backs our board members appointed didn't see this comming oh that's right I forgot their comp. package.your health care will soon be a savings too switching Obama care is why I believe health is not real issue on either side get ready brother s and sisters to pony up on that one:Emoticon_digging:

the language we get is never delivered as promised we never will get any portion of 15% back pension is no issue any longer gone not to be seen now giving up hrs on vacation weeks when time comes for adding the 2.5 hrs and 5 hrs back forget we gave those back when will we be able to trust these ppl who give themselves bonus"s ect nothing has been cured with the prior give backs our board members appointed didn't see this comming oh that's right I forgot their comp. package.your health care will soon be a savings too switching Obama care is why I believe health is not real issue on either side get ready brother s and sisters to pony up on that one:Emoticon_digging:

My eyes hurt. Is your period button broke?

Alot of new trolls everywhere.A two fold attack against us without the marketing on the road team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk